Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
adar salamanca
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2023
Time of violation
19:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/aD1gN2nZWik

adar

Player
Player
all in pov.
Well then I will explain why it is pg for example as soon as we do something that is without animation for example I put someone in handcuffs and do not tell him the sentence that I am going to handcuff him
The guy here just came to me and took me a dept and didn't say anything to me and just take it

James Shikari

Player
Player
So now i think you have a lot of time so you are uploading forum so now the thing is if you have so much time then grind and pay your fines you will not get debt
Ok so secondly cant you clearly here that he is saying with his mouth and you not using your ears to listen

James Shikari

Player
Player
My dear admins you can also see how he tried to shoot and kill the guy without and demands insinde HQ so he breaking the rule

lotaniv

salamanca did salamanca money salamanca blood
Player
My dear admins you can also see how he tried to shoot and kill the guy without and demands insinde HQ so he breaking the rule
bro he dont shoot only aim a gun this is ok lmao 🤣

adar

Player
Player
ok so first i give him i just aim on aim to leave to area i didnt try to shoot him and after i aim i say leave the area in 5 and he leave
there is more pov of the demands btw

Last edited:
L

Lio Juzzo

Edited video I can hear the sound. U edit this video and low his sound

Damon Umbra | Damon Ace

Gang Unit
Player
After Reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

Your mic's voice was too loud so we couldn't hear what the debt collector said , but the way he said thank you i am pretty sure he did the RP by his side it was mostly your fault because your mic was too loud and could'nt hear the ingame voice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom