Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
tony gold
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Mj1b3EoYmJc

Jess Lupus

Ex SAHP Undersheriff
Player
I was selling my house, and 2 females pulled up making it as if they want to buy, I went to change the interior and return and they made my house into a place for sexual stuff. under general rule 6.9 it is forbidden
Okay so first off, i was the man in the suit and from what i saw rule General Rule 6.9 states 'It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape)' there was no sexual harrasment in any way at all. The 4 people in the home were doing it together obviously consensual. In no way was any sexual behaviour towards you, when you walked in they were already doing it. They will not get punished in any way for this, good luck.

Tony Gold

Player
Player
Okay so first off, i was the man in the suit and from what i saw rule General Rule 6.9 states 'It is restricted to do any sexual actions in relation to any person.(It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual harassment(RP rape)' there was no sexual harrasment in any way at all. The 4 people in the home were doing it together obviously consensual. In no way was any sexual behaviour towards you, when you walked in they were already doing it. They will not get punished in any way for this, good luck.
I said I will not reply but new person messaging so will reply shortly and only once.
It says actions not harassment.
You pulled up with that harassment part.
If you remember asking me at the time what was going on I simply replied I don't know. Not too sure.
Hope it is my last message.

Jess Lupus

Ex SAHP Undersheriff
Player
I said I will not reply but new person messaging so will reply shortly and only once.
It says actions not harassment.
You pulled up with that harassment part.
If you remember asking me at the time what was going on I simply replied I don't know. Not too sure.
Hope it is my last message.
'It is allowed to leave in case if you are a victim of sexual HARASSMENT'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom