Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Timmy Jhonson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 8, 2022
Time of violation
23:35
Proofs
https://medal.tv/games/gta-v/clips/7hnpLS5UaB9W1/d1337Bo7fZlZ?invite=cr-MSxad2osMzMyMTY0MDYs

kickfireice

Player
Player
He starts by tracing me through house then shoots me through the wall well tracing me perfectly.

AtomicDes1gn

Player
Player
What the hell man ? You were in one place when I shot you and suddenly you were in another. In my eyes, you didn't walk, you slid. I can show you on the computer screen that I don't have any software to make it easier.

AtomicDes1gn

Player
Player
We leave it to the administrators to decide, but if they're serious about blocking me, then surely they don't know about the facilitation programmes. As many shootouts as I have had, as long as I have been playing, this is the first time I have received a report that I have used AIMBOT. I am in the DM revolver area almost every day and I have not received a single report or been reported. You are the first person to report me. The admins themselves can go 1x1 with me and I will prove that I am not using anything. That's all I'll say at this time and now let's wait for the administration to assess the situation.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint
  • Upload your POV to youtube or streamabl, and share the link here.​
You have 12 hours to amend these errors​

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Did not amend the errors in the given time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom