Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hemanth Royall
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 20, 2023
Time of violation
14:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/eATpGnxH0-8

Hemanth Royall

Player
Player
I also wanna mention another point in the above pov i can see a id 5060 who is not a cop but he is in the situation shooting at us infront of leos , but they not arrested him. later i came to know from this forum Rejected - Corruption Without Bio | ID 5060 2836 that he is in bloods, I just want to know how many cops here are corrupted infront of multiple org Leaders and also admins watching the situation didnt reacted to this.
All in pov.

Logan Vella

Speak softly, but carry a big can of paint.
Player
while that guy explaining the whole situation she said him to stop and he did agree and about to stop talking but why still he got the mute and 2 people laughing about that in back isn't it feel bad or something ? while on the other hand when they asked the Leo to explain the situation why didn't he speak that time and when vagos guy start explaining why did he interrupt and didn't get mute for that then ? Why in every situation like that we always see state admins there why we don't get to see crime side admins too ? ( both have different aura from different sides for us )
At last i don't have hate toward's any side thankyou .

standard_4.gif

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Taking hostage animation through barrier. Noice.

Also, stalling. And u didnt take hostage BEFORE we came, why lie to admins about it?
Are u forgetting how u lied to admins when he said what had happened before and u denied it infront of admins?
Actions have consequences and thats something u gonna learn soon

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Leos doing completly unrealistic rp.
How tf are u gonna walk up to people that have guns on your org members face and tell them what to do? Doesnt matter if its 2 ppl or 50. Still a officer is in danger and u gonna do everything u can to get him out with minimal risks of hurting him and telling him to go out from a car when multiple armed ppl says to go in car is not the realistic way
I have barely done rp in 2 weeks and wtf has happened man these leos have comepletly lost it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom