Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aedwyllio
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2023
Time of violation
02:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/toHLDXri02c

AED

Player
Player
I heard shots fired in the city, just outside the Capital's premise.
As I decreased my altitude to get visuals on the noise, sure enough I witnessed shooting in the city.
I got out of my aircraft to tell the shooter (id 41893) to stop, but wasn't able to soon enough before getting shot myself.
After that, the same shooter mercy killed myself and the others who were already in the shooting spree.
As you can see, i did not provoke any such killing, as i did not produce any weapon. I was only there to attempt to inform the shooter of no shooting in city.

Arda Pluxury

Sikerim
Player
As I decreased my altitude to get visuals on the noise, sure enough I witnessed shooting in the city.
I got out of my aircraft to tell the shooter (id 41893) to stop, but wasn't able to soon enough before getting shot myself.
After that, the same shooter mercy killed myself and the others who were already in the shooting spree.
As you can see, i did not provoke any such killing, as i did not produce any weapon. I was only there to attempt to inform the shooter of no shooting in city.
you running to him?? Fear Rp?? your mic closed?? What is that title???

Sam Winchesterr

๐™ต๐šŽ๐š๐š˜๐š›๐š˜๐šŸ
Player
You are seeing the gun fight and you are going there where is the fear rp ?

AED

Player
Player
no voice in pov and you see gunfight why are u coming why you didnt scared ?
I was assuming the shooting would stop, since i was a bystander and clearly without any weapon. I was attempting to be close enough to warn. Only way to be close enough would be to run, which would appear aggressive and the running would possibly be reason to shoot in defense. So instead i walked to remain calm, while getting close enough to advise.
What is not in this video is the gun fire sounds i heard minutes prior. There was no gun fire as i passed over. Then suddenly gun fire again.
Perhaps the shooter did not know about shooting in city limits? So I wanted to provide a chance for any possible uncertainty.

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
BROO hru im the FIB listen type a comment saying i wanna close the forum and let me report him ;)
ill contact you later and show you

AED

Player
Player
i wanna close this report and no further consideration to this post

Dean Salvatore

Player
Player
Meet me in front of capitol?!...Admins, do you see what these two are doing...they are making deals to close forum...suspicious deals in front of your eyes with no fear of any punishment, what kind of Leos are these two???

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
Meet me in front of capitol?!...Admins, do you see what these two are doing...they are making deals to close forum...suspicious deals in front of your eyes with no fear of any punishment, what kind of Leos are these two???
the kind of leo who got RDM and one of them reported you but will leave it to me to report you :) bc he wasnt present from the beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom