Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alen Hoffman
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2023
Time of violation
2:19
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_jan38nXZWE

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
all in pov the fight was over a minute ago and he just arrived at the situation and start shooting with no demands to let go of his friend and he choose to kill me directly and he also MK his friend but i dont have proof so yeah

Sam Winchesterr

π™΅πšŽπšπš˜πš›πš˜πšŸ
Player
You draw your gun directly without expecting me to give demands

Sam Winchesterr

Player
yeah you guys are robbing ATM and the fight was OVER
that means any further shooting need to be with RP DEMANDS
i write again read bro just read : You put your gun directly without expecting me to give demands

Alen Hoffman

Player
i write again read bro just read : You put your gun directly without expecting me to give demands
me putting my gun in my arm is all leos normal reaction to a guy with a gun to get really if things go south ofc there for my safety and getting a gun in my hand is far more important from putting you in the car

Sam Winchesterr

Player
Post the full POV for the whole situation from the start, why did you crop it? stop trying to fool the admins.

Alen Hoffman

Player
Post the full POV for the whole situation from the start, why did you crop it? stop trying to fool the admins.
no one would ever fool an admin man if you want me to add the part where i was shooting at you bc you guys robbed an ATM which is perfectly fine bc your robbing ATM no demands needs for Both sides in that situation also he can see in the logs that dean ackles robbed the ATM
so i dont know what are u asking me to show exactly bc i did nothing wrong

Sam Winchesterr

Player
Then post it if you did nothing wrong! and how did you know that name you just mentioned "Dean" robbed an ATM?! hmmm you shot us from the roof directly. you didn't come from the ground to see anyone robbing any ATM....WAW! lol

Alen Hoffman

Player
can you see player names on the roof ? how you know im robbing atm
i was roaming next to the atm and saw all of you taking possession if what are u saying is right them your family will get a warn for mass rdm when u guys started shooting at the LSPD haha

Sam Winchesterr

Player
You are literally as everyone say and know, the most toxic & salty kid in FIB, always provoke, insult and threaten ppl that's why you don't want to post the full POV otherwise you will be the one get the warn or worst. Post it if you are a real man otherwise stfu and don't dare to threaten my family members again. you almost kissed our a$$ not to report you, and now you come here and act brave?! C'mon!

Alen Hoffman

Player
You are literally as everyone say and know, the most toxic & salty kid in FIB, always provoke, insult and threaten ppl that's why you don't want to post the full POV otherwise you will be the one get the warn or worst. Post it if you are a real man otherwise stfu and don't dare to threaten my family members again. you almost kissed our a$$ not to report you, and now you come here and act brave?! C'mon!
Bro did I insult someone you know? So I did nothing wrong
Did I insult you in another language?? Noo soo what exactly I will get a warning for man for saying 1 fib clapped all of you

Alen Hoffman

Player
Damn I got fans now haha

Alen Hoffman

Player
is this redux legal?
bro all my forums got one or two ppl saying is the redux legal haha
bro i post on forum everyday if it was illegal how can over 10 admins miss it ? i know if i ever receive a punishment it will be straight up ban but until then dont try to get into there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom