Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nuke Royal
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2023
Time of violation
10:00
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KcrV3mALmZc

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Greetings admins,
In this situation 16829 was my arresting officer. The other 2 bad cops said they lost their body cam in a fight.
Though they are not my arresting officers yet 16829 let them process.
The 2 corrupt cops 11803 and 4506 did corruption ( illegal activities ) in DOC which is a GZ
And after all this happened when I am out of DOC complaining to the Leader about corruption he is supporting.
When leader asked them in radio if everything is okay, 4506 said everything is okay. Later when I am outside complaining about corruption see how 16829 tries to support them. He makes up excuses for them. Both said I ran out and didn't provide bodycam.

16829 Said the other 2 officers informed him that I ran away. I wanna see if they actually told him or the leader just made it up to save them. Please Request 16829 bodycam. Just like 30seconds ago they said Everything is okay in radio and later in just few seconds leader believes that I ran away.

When I said they are corrupt they have my guns and I came out Leader refuses to search them, That is a proper IC reason to search still he didn't wanted to search them.
He clearly saw everything, Knows they are corrupt OOCly so he let them process me.
Leader ( 16829 ) is supporting corruption and ( 11803 & 4506 ) both did Corruption and took my illegal weapons in a GZ

Please don't be biased towards Leos like all other situations.

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Greetings admins,
In this situation 16829 was my arresting officer. The other 2 bad cops said they lost their body cam in a fight.
Though they are not my arresting officers yet 16829 let them process.
The 2 corrupt cops 11803 and 4506 did corruption ( illegal activities ) in DOC which is a GZ
And after all this happened when I am out of DOC complaining to the Leader about corruption he is supporting.
When leader asked them in radio if everything is okay, 4506 said everything is okay. Later when I am outside complaining about corruption see how 16829 tries to support them. He makes up excuses for them. Both said I ran out and didn't provide bodycam.

16829 Said the other 2 officers informed him that I ran away. I wanna see if they actually told him or the leader just made it up to save them. Please Request 16829 bodycam. Just like 30seconds ago they said Everything is okay in radio and later in just few seconds leader believes that I ran away.

When I said they are corrupt they have my guns and I came out Leader refuses to search them, That is a proper IC reason to search still he didn't wanted to search them.
He clearly saw everything, Knows they are corrupt OOCly so he let them process me.
Leader ( 16829 ) is supporting corruption and ( 11803 & 4506 ) both did Corruption and took my illegal weapons in a GZ

Please don't be biased towards Leos like all other situations.
IC Issue

and can you PLS stop targeting us

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
IC Issue

and can you PLS stop targeting us
I respect that like you guys report us like 5 times a day and it gets rejected like admins can even tell you guys that it’s no rule breaks and you guys still report us reviewing admin take time out of your busy day please and talk to vagos curator or something because this targeting for sure everytime they get killed and get arrested they get mad at us and think we broke a rule when we didn’t so please reviewing admin talk the vagos curators because this is blatant targeting 21 minute pov to prove no rule breaks not to mention the many fourms that have gotten rejected because of no rule breaks reviewing admin I hope your having a wonderful day!

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
I respect that like you guys report us like 5 times a day and it gets rejected like admins can even tell you guys that it’s no rule breaks and you guys still report us reviewing admin take time out of your busy day please and talk to vagos curator or something because this targeting for sure everytime they get killed and get arrested they get mad at us and think we broke a rule when we didn’t so please reviewing admin talk the vagos curators because this is blatant targeting 21 minute pov to prove no rule breaks not to mention the many fourms that have gotten rejected because of no rule breaks reviewing admin I hope your having a wonderful day!
Who are you btw?

Jayy Hill

Player
Player
Rejected - Mass Rule break | Leos Rejected - Mass Rule break | Leos these right it just prove my point that you guys are targeting only 1 fourm post you ever made got approved it is so blatant that you guys are targeting us Leo’s so you can say all you want that your not targeting Leo’s but you are because everytime you report no matter what any admins says it doesn’t matter to you guys because we are the rule breaker apparently when I don’t know how many times you guys shoot outside yellow circle in 24/7 store robbery’s and pull over people without the proper amount of people then as soon as you die or get arrested that’s when you report because when you guys win or kill us you don’t report so it’s so Blatant that your targeting Leo’s so let’s the reviewing admin handle the rest!

Nuke Royall

Player
Player
Rejected - Mass Rule break | Leos Rejected - Mass Rule break | Leos these right it just prove my point that you guys are targeting only 1 fourm post you ever made got approved it is so blatant that you guys are targeting us Leo’s so you can say all you want that your not targeting Leo’s but you are because everytime you report no matter what any admins says it doesn’t matter to you guys because we are the rule breaker apparently when I don’t know how many times you guys shoot outside yellow circle in 24/7 store robbery’s and pull over people without the proper amount of people then as soon as you die or get arrested that’s when you report because when you guys win or kill us you don’t report so it’s so Blatant that your targeting Leo’s so let’s the reviewing admin handle the rest!
Dont be the admin bro. Leave them some work too. Don't just give decisions for all the forums

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom