Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Khlaily Deluxe
Administrators nickname
Syndra Pluxuary
Date
Apr 22, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
none

Zce Nassar

Player
Player
IC Name: Khlaily Deluxe

ID:86721

Why you got banned?: Admin Racism

How long you got banned?: 10000 Days

How long is your sentence?: 9839 Days

Why we should unbann you?:

Hello Mazhor!
As mentioned above, I was banned for admin racism. First of all, I apologize for the disgusting comments. I don't usually say things like that because I also know OOC friends who are dark-skinned. And I know that you don't accept statements like that on your server. I was just in such a bad mood that day and just wanted everyone to leave me alone and not talk to me. I also take back all the admin insults and will never use words like that again!
Where I got banned I saw those 10000 days and was just shocked. I would be very happy if I could get unbanned and play on this server again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom