Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fury Gangster
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 21, 2023
Time of violation
17:42
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LGI0mA7Q3DI

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
you can see he is killing me without any rp situation. i was going at my fam house and he was going by the road but he stopped and started giving demand and killed me i. want know why did he killed me he is doing this daily

Morgan Pirazev

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 96291 to extend POV of the situation ( POV must be at least 1mn+ in length )
You have 8 hours to do so.

Eternal Grave

Player
Player
Bro there is not any problem he dont need to give the demand to you because its highway lol i saw your other forums he gave the demands you all forums lol you trying to ban him xD he knows you.

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
Bro there is not any problem he dont need to give the demand to you because its highway lol i saw your other forums he gave the demands you all forums lol you trying to ban him xD he knows you.
i m not trying to ban him he is coming at my fam house doing rdm on him i know you are his friend ok

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
i m not trying to ban him he is coming at my fam house doing rdm on him i know you are his friend ok
i dont even have any fight with him but he comes at my fam house to kill my fam members giving them demands without any reason and starts killing them

Eternal Grave

Player
Player
i am his friend you are right at that only lol he can kill you bro you need to do what he saying because he gave demand and you are like NPC u didnt do anything he can kill you then friend xD

Fury Gangster

Player
Player
i am his friend you are right at that only lol he can kill you bro you need to do what he saying because he gave demand and you are like NPC u didnt do anything he can kill you then friend xD
you are fucking mad he cant kill me without any reason. there is no rp situation he just killed my friend outside our fam house the form is getting ready

Morgan Pirazev

Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
ID 99239 will receive punishment for GR 6.15
When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone.
(You gave UB demands since there is no rp situation going on)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom