Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Quantum
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2023
Time of violation
16:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JCVAdic-0

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
simply come in my car and he shoot me with out any prober RP
You can not hear my voice due to I do not say anything

JATT

Player
Player
simply come in my car and he shoot me with out any prober RP
You can not hear my voice due to I do not say anything
nice try to decieve admins , can u tell me why u come there ? coz already rp was going on my friend was getting arrested and u were his backup so yes i had rp reason to kill u

JATT

Player
Player
you can also see left side Cop is down and ur also a cop so explain the whole situation if ur making a forum
nice try to decieve admins , can u tell me why u come there ? coz already rp was going on my friend was getting arrested and u were his backup so yes i had rp reason to kill u

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
I did not see any police officer, I came due to i saw a lot of car and wanted to see what was happening, so i do not know anything about what is going on before, I can see a person on the floor but cant id him as a police officer therefore still need RP to shoot me and you did not

JATT

Player
Player
I did not see any police officer, I came due to i saw a lot of car and wanted to see what was happening, so i do not know anything about what is going on before, I can see a person on the floor but cant id him as a police officer therefore still need RP to shoot me and you did not
Lying , That guy who is down is a cop and arrested my friend i helped my friend then u came there and i shot u because ur also a cop isn't it is enough reason to kill u ? now again u try to deceive admins , After that more police backup come and killed us and me and my friends were arrested , as ur also in the same place so tell me where is ur pov where ur police friends come and patch u and arrested us ?

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
That is on you to prove. I do not try to deceive anyone, From point of view in POV you shoot me with out any prober RP

Jagga Shikaari

Player
Player
That is on you to prove. I do not try to deceive anyone, F
ur making a thread against a player it means u need to tell whole situation which is not clear i request admin to ask him for extended pov + u said i need to prove that which means u also agree that ur trying to decieve admins

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
ur making a thread against a player it means u need to tell whole situation which is not clear i request admin to ask him for extended pov + u said i need to prove that which means u also agree that ur trying to decieve admins
I do not agree, I do not have any chance to know what has happened before i arrived, All i know is that he shot me with out any RP. And if the situation need to be look at before I arrive it is up to him to prove that he has prober reason to shoot be with out RP, I do not see this as misleading or to deceive admin

JATT

Player
Player
my friends were down and cuffed and i already killed id 2430 he is a cop and as u can see left eye he called for backup and since ur a cop u came to a situation ofcourse i have a rp reason to kill you and we also got arrested afterwards coz more backup came there

JATT

Player
Player
we were already enganged in a gunfight rp with the cops and he also called for backup so ofcourse i have reason to kill you since ur a cop

JATT

Player
Player
if i gets punish for helping my friends then id 40734 and 11405 should also get punishment because they did same as me they came after 2340 calls for backup and start shooting to my friend when they saw their organization member was unconsious , no demands were given by them

Hyper Shikaari

Player
Player
I do not agree, I do not have any chance to know what has happened before i arrived, All i know is that he shot me with out any RP. And if the situation need to be look at before I arrive it is up to him to prove that he has prober reason to shoot be with out RP, I do not see this as misleading or to deceive admin
You are agree or not that doesn't matter to admins.
you dumb!!!!! xD

Hyper Shikaari

Player
Player
First of all when u call global for backup at that time your guys come and killing us directly and when we call our backup and he kills u it's RDM nice logic.

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
my friends were down and cuffed and i already killed id 2430 he is a cop and as u can see left eye he called for backup and since ur a cop u came to a situation ofcourse i have a rp reason to kill you and we also got arrested afterwards coz more backup came there
Your POV shows you not giving demands before shooting it doesnt matter if they pull up in a car you still have to give demands as gunshots stopped.

JATT

Player
Player
Your POV shows you not giving demands before shooting it doesnt matter if they pull up in a car you still have to give demands as gunshots stopped.
wdym by demands ? he came to active gun fight the fight was with the cops and he is also cop so tell me what demand should i have to give , what is meaning of Rdm Random death match , killing without ic reason , and i had reason to kill coz my friends were unconsicous and cuffed isn't it is enough rp reason ? and another thing cops did the same the second pov i provided they came and at start shooting at us , to be honest they also had ic reason to shoot us coz their org members was down , but if u think its Rdm then they should also get Punishment for rdm

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
wdym by demands ? he came to active gun fight the fight was with the cops and he is also cop so tell me what demand should i have to give , what is meaning of Rdm Random death match , killing without ic reason , and i had reason to kill coz my friends were unconsicous and cuffed isn't it is enough rp reason ? and another thing cops did the same the second pov i provided they came and at start shooting at us , to be honest they also had ic reason to shoot us coz their org members was down , but if u think its Rdm then they should also get Punishment for rdm
Just to be clear i did not come due to a call i arrived there with out knowing what has happen.

JATT

Player
Player
Just to be clear i did not come due to a call i arrived there with out knowing what has happen.
then u should agree that u were in the wrong place at the wrong time ? coz its not like we r fighting with normal peoples and i killed cop out of nowhere our rp was already enganged with leos

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
then u should agree that u were in the wrong place at the wrong time ? coz its not like we r fighting with normal peoples and i killed cop out of nowhere our rp was already enganged with leos
Not at all it is my job to patrol and when there is a lot of people at one place, I will look at what is happinig, I was ont call to location I came randomly and had no clue what has happen before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom