Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rick Quantum
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 22, 2023
Time of violation
16:41
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8JCVAdic-0

JATT

Player
Player
Not at all it is my job to patrol and when there is a lot of people at one place, I will look at what is happinig, I was ont call to location I came randomly and had no clue what has happen before.
u again came to that Point Ur a cop and ur were in the wrong place at the wrong time , this even fan happen in irf if u saw something which ur Not supposed to and u posted a forum of rdm coz u said u didnt have any clue what was going on but we already told u our side what we were doing , so u gotta agree that it was not rdm u were simply in the Wrong place at the Wrong time , now i also leave the decision to the admin

Tom Barnaby 61199

Player
Player
u again came to that Point Ur a cop and ur were in the wrong place at the wrong time , this even fan happen in irf if u saw something which ur Not supposed to and u posted a forum of rdm coz u said u didnt have any clue what was going on but we already told u our side what we were doing , so u gotta agree that it was not rdm u were simply in the Wrong place at the Wrong time , now i also leave the decision to the admin
The reason i am there does matter, what matters is that you did not give demand before shooting, due to there was no gun fight when i arrived. i am not responsebole for what happend before i arrived. Let the admin be the judge

JATT

Player
Player
The reason i am there does matter, what matters is that you did not give demand before shooting, i am not responsebole for what happend before i arrived. Let the admin be the judge
my frnd was down and 2 was cuffed i need rp reason to shoot which i had

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report.
ID 41702 will receive punishment for Gen rule 6.15
Gen rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN

( Mistakely deleted this msg just re wroted )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom