Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mohamed MaviS
Administrators nickname
Bobby Margiela
Date
Jan 9, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://ibb.co/xL6HNmN

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
Hello
I Hope you are fine, i get banned from bobby margiela because i insulting an arab guy in green zone with arabic in purge event
i think all rules are break in this event [Not VDM] and this guy insulting me in discord and in my stream i streaming on facebook guys and im partner with facebook
and i love this server so much just give me one more chance if i know its not allowed i swear i didnt do it but this guy keep stream snip on me in all the event and killed me alot
please forgive me because this banned 3 days will make me stop streaming on the server and i have work to do with my streaming because my contract with facebook
just forgive me this time like give me a 1 chance only

Mohamed MaviS

🃏The Joker🃏
Player
There are people who do not speak Arabic :

ID : 43066 Is From USA He does not know the Arabic language He did not speak at all !
ID : 58545 Is Only Say - One Word Its Mean [ OK ] He was trying to calm down all of US
I was punished for parents insulting That's mean Bobby Margiela know Arabic language !
Im facebook partner , And you can make sure of that
i was start stream in 1:28 From the time of the start of the stream
ID : 87367 | Start Stream Snipe [ Meta Gaming ] On Me 2:04 To 2:15
And I stopped the stream on Facebook because of them
All Of This This is because I left their family ,
And I Think Their Power Gaming Cuz he in LSPD And Using Gun In GZ Area , and i cant use it force from GZ Script
I don't deny that I got angry
But that's because I'm trying to bother me
I'm on the stream, and this of course reduces my views
And I'm supposed to be punished i with General Rule 3.3 Not 3.2

Pharaoh EGY

🔱 Lord of two lands 🔱
Player
There are people who do not speak Arabic :

ID : 43066 Is From USA He does not know the Arabic language He did not speak at all !
ID : 58545 Is Only Say - One Word Its Mean [ OK ] He was trying to calm down all of US
I was punished for parents insulting That's mean Bobby Margiela know Arabic language !
Im facebook partner , And you can make sure of that
i was start stream in 1:28 From the time of the start of the stream
ID : 87367 | Start Stream Snipe [ Meta Gaming ] On Me 2:04 To 2:15
And I stopped the stream on Facebook because of them
All Of This This is because I left their family ,
And I Think Their Power Gaming Cuz he in LSPD And Using Gun In GZ Area , and i cant use it force from GZ Script
I don't deny that I got angry
But that's because I'm trying to bother me
I'm on the stream, and this of course reduces my views
And I'm supposed to be punished i with General Rule 3.3 Not 3.2
+

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
The topic should be designed strictly according to the form;
The topic title should briefly describe the essence of the problem and the nickname of the administrator who issued the penalty (otherwise, the checking administrator has the right to refuse to consider the complaint).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom