Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cyrex Wick
Suspect ID
29227 33674 34132
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2022
Time of violation
10:55
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYqkPVFkjCQ

Sylas Abi

★·.·´¯𝟷𝟾𝟾𝟷∞𝟷𝟿𝟹∞¯`·.·★
Leader of unofficial org
She shoots our friend and gang member at the headquarters, this is against the rules, she should be punished immediately.

Markmajor

Player
Player
think youll find if you request his voice he is speaking so toxically to all our members thats why another member of our team asked him to get black listed as i said for him to check his left eye it is our hq and once we killed him he was kicked from the organization its like in real life if a gang member steps out of line to many time and you get fed up with him you kill him and dump him off

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
think youll find if you request his voice he is speaking so toxically to all our members thats why another member of our team asked him to get black listed as i said for him to check his left eye it is our hq and once we killed him he was kicked from the organization its like in real life if a gang member steps out of line to many time and you get fed up with him you kill him and dump him off
Id have to agree , if compared to irl mafias or gangs they do this to rats/traitors/ppl who disobey so I don't find wrong here for someone being toxic(pls enable your voice so ppl can hear you my friend)

Markmajor

Player
Player
as you can see he is clearly using his "N" muscle to speak the whole way through and mutes most of his speech

Markmajor

Player
Player
also to clear myself i wasnt meta gaming droppa showed me his passport before he was invited

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Being on the HQ of a gang, you are required to do all the requirements of the gang.
  • In this case you failture to follow their demand, they have the right to kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom