Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rosy Sarkar
Suspect ID
77426 , 79071
Date of violation
Apr 23, 2023
Time of violation
14:22
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Knq1rLuCX5k

fib soumen

Player
Player
Dumb where is ooc insult atleast if you are making forum be real don't give fake allegation

fib soumen

Player
Player
And why there is provoking written i said all things after when I died and btw nice meta gaming

fib soumen

Player
Player
First u give demands and your friend is shooting at me when I leaved that area so then it's considered as rdm

fib soumen

Player
Player
Fury don't reacts to others forum for and check your own forum it's re opened 😂👍

fib soumen

Player
Player
Admin see it they gave warning first and there guy is shooting at me when I even leaved that place so you can understand who started the situation

fib soumen

Player
Player
Upload your full pov and tell why are you all coming at our fam house without any reason and giving badwords and shooting our fam members
If admin wants i will provide proofs
Where are bad words just say it and don't u know if you are giving fake allegation you can also get punishment so remember it

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 77426 will receive a punishment for General Rule 6.15
  • (You cant go to someone and start giving demands to leave the area randomly, you need to have IC reason which is not seen in the POV provided)
  • ID 79071 will receive punishment for Ear Rape at 4:01& FL in RP at 5:55

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom