Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max Pluxury

EX-SAHP Sherrif, EX-NG General, Ex-Families Leader
Player
INFORMATION
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. Max 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔#0001
6. Max Bolo
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1) Leader of?
images.png

2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ans: A) I want to become the Director of FIB as i am having Huge experience in the Legal orgs i had stayed Sheriff (en3) and General( en3) and i had saw many mistakes made by HR team in the recent term i have plans and i want to fix them. During my time in en1 i had served my to FIB and now i want to make the FIB the most successful org ever for this i had alot of Great team and
Experience
B) I had made new ranking system which i will implement if i got chance to serve FIB, i think HR team is the most Important part of any org so i am having the very Experience HR team who had helped FIB in past many times in Good Terms, I want FIB to attend the Events with great Numbers so for i am having alot of Plans and i think people will join org if it will be having Fun but Professionalism Aswell and i can bring these both things together with help of my team and experience

C) I think in communications are very important for any org no matter it is with other orgs or inside the Org. i will make the strict rules regarding the communications because it represents the ORG face. UC is also very Helpful Department in the History of FIB as it helps in making casefiles against Gangs and Families ( Unoffical orgs). so i UC department must be having Professionalism in them which i can bring

3. your advices for improving RP level in organization.
1) Everyone must Use slash commands in RP situations ( i will make it Implement)

2) Every Org must have no Toxicity or Conflict between each other ( i can make orgs have Peaceful Connections among each other)
3) Strict Actions must be taken against the Toxicity Behaviour ( i will do it for sure )
4) Everyone who join must know how to work in team and help each other as it is very important for the succcess for the any org

My Ranking System
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) 00 Agent
25) Deputy Head of Department
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Black Ops Agent III
21) Black Ops Agent II
20) Black Ops Agent I
19) Elite SSA III
18) Elite SSA II
17) Elite SSA I
16) Elite Agent III
15) Elite Agent II
14) Elite Agent I
13) Sr. Special Agent III
12) Sr. Special Agent II
11) Sr. Special Agent I
10) Special Agent III
9) Special Agent II
8) Special Agent I
7) Field Agent III
6) Field Agent II
5) Field Agent I
4) Junior Agent III
3) Junior Agent II
2) Junior Agent I

1) Suspended

Jamar Davis

You can call me Drama!
Player
I think the way he is leading and communicating will help FIB, and he also seems experienced and can take FIB to the next level and be successful. one of the best choices Big vouch, my friend, and good luck.

LukeMark

Thanks for watching to me :|
Player
i know this guy he was under me when he was in FIB and not sure about leading but i can put + to you ,Nice form brother

Rein

Be toxic don't expect respect back :)
Player
Served as the First Proper NG general on EN3 and First Proper SAHP Sheriff on EN3 :) Big Vouch I mean look at the ranking system its already proper FIB :)

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
INFORMATION
Sultan Shah
2. 28
3. GMT+5
4. 7-8 Hours
5. Max 𝕭𝖔𝖑𝖔#0001
6. Max Bolo
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
1) Leader of?
2) Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

Ans: A) I want to become the Director of FIB as i am having Huge experience in the Legal orgs i had stayed Sheriff (en3) and General( en3) and i had saw many mistakes made by HR team in the recent term i have plans and i want to fix them. During my time in en1 i had served my to FIB and now i want to make the FIB the most successful org ever for this i had alot of Great team and
Experience
B) I had made new ranking system which i will implement if i got chance to serve FIB, i think HR team is the most Important part of any org so i am having the very Experience HR team who had helped FIB in past many times in Good Terms, I want FIB to attend the Events with great Numbers so for i am having alot of Plans and i think people will join org if it will be having Fun but Professionalism Aswell and i can bring these both things together with help of my team and experience

C) I think in communications are very important for any org no matter it is with other orgs or inside the Org. i will make the strict rules regarding the communications because it represents the ORG face. UC is also very Helpful Department in the History of FIB as it helps in making casefiles against Gangs and Families ( Unoffical orgs). so i UC department must be having Professionalism in them which i can bring

3. your advices for improving RP level in organization.
1) Everyone must Use slash commands in RP situations ( i will make it Implement)

2) Every Org must have no Toxicity or Conflict between each other ( i can make orgs have Peaceful Connections among each other)
3) Strict Actions must be taken against the Toxicity Behaviour ( i will do it for sure )
4) Everyone who join must know how to work in team and help each other as it is very important for the succcess for the any org

My Ranking System
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Chief of Staff
27) Head of Department
26) 00 Agent
25) Deputy Head of Department
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Black Ops Agent III
21) Black Ops Agent II
20) Black Ops Agent I
19) Elite SSA III
18) Elite SSA II
17) Elite SSA I
16) Elite Agent III
15) Elite Agent II
14) Elite Agent I
13) Sr. Special Agent III
12) Sr. Special Agent II
11) Sr. Special Agent I
10) Special Agent III
9) Special Agent II
8) Special Agent I
7) Field Agent III
6) Field Agent II
5) Field Agent I
4) Junior Agent III
3) Junior Agent II
2) Junior Agent I

1) Suspended
+69 Will be the best leader

Bharma Kirigaya

Kirigaya ON TOP | LEGAL HC EXP
Player
This guy is a Leadership legend completed 2 successful leader of 2 organisations and i am damn sure If FIB it gomna a rocking term

Christian Pluxury

Player
Player
Rejected

We expect more experience especially focused on EN1. Application and other stuff also do not provide a lot. Not only for a reason but for general overview we are rejecting.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom