Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Steven WarLord
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 24, 2023
Time of violation
2:12
Proofs
https://youtu.be/i6GJSjJrPPM

find out part2

Player
Player
ok so i was vdm by this player to rdm me in city why trying to call for help i was not in the drive way as you can see and id 67807 is fail rp after what they did started talking to a dead body ????? and i got a warning for that why not him???

Dizzle

WE THE OPPS
Player
STOP HARASSING MY FAMILY AT OUR HOUSE

To the admin reviewing:
They constantly are sitting at the bottom of our driveway with 1hp to bait reports on my family. His redux is hard to show. But he is so weak on hp he doesnt eat food so he purposely dies to any little thing then reports it... he is constantly harassing our family

Shay Pluxury this is the same guys there were running us over that night you hit them with provoking / harassment / vdm

find out returns part3

Player
Player
STOP HARASSING MY FAMILY AT OUR HOUSE

To the admin reviewing:
They constantly are sitting at the bottom of our driveway with 1hp to bait reports on my family. His redux is hard to show. But he is so weak on hp he doesnt eat food so he purposely dies to any little thing then reports it... he is constantly harassing our family

Shay Pluxury this is the same guys there were running us over that night you hit them with provoking / harassment / vdm
Lol my redux is hard to show lmao you can see clearly stop trying so hard and if you want I’ll put the pov of why I have no health cuz you guys were shooting off your drive way if this don’t get revived by the time I get off work I’ll post that here too stop crying you no nothing sitting at my house last time I checked I can sit where I wanna and what’s your crying got to do with this anyway you clearly ran me over on the sidewalk why I was trying to call the police for help that’s why there are ic situations and ooc cops don’t help you so you cry here stop braking rules with your noobs

Last edited:

SleezyGames

Player
Player
Hes partially blocking my driveway, I got out because i was confused as to how i killed him... I am the player being reported btw, not a random person.

SleezyGames

Player
Player
bro where were you blocked why dont you just stop now lol
I was trying to go right to go talk to the family who lives back there, the bmw turns on a dime, Im sorry that I accidently killed you. Shouldn't be in front of someone's driveway though for future reference.

find out part2

Player
Player
here is why my HEALTH is gone look at times and date of videos 1 min after then ran me over to kill me im standing on my car doing nothing at all to them

Last edited:

find out part2

Player
Player
I was trying to go right to go talk to the family who lives back there, the bmw turns on a dime, Im sorry that I accidently killed you. Shouldn't be in front of someone's driveway though for future reference.
if you ever hard bullshit in your life lmao im not talking you guys have no pov but cry cry cry get pov im letting admin go over this now i have show proof and you didnt

Marvin Ivanov

Player
Player
Rejected

Looks like an accident, you were in the way and your hp was very low, he also stopped and got out for proper RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom