Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anvy Verlice

FIB
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL :
Anvy Antony
2. Your age : 20
3. Time zone : GTM +5:30
4. Average online per day : 5-7
5. Your Discord : Anvy#0422
6. Your Nickname : Anvy Antony
7. Your ID : 91109
Additional Information:
1. Leader of The Federal Investigation Bureau

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

- I am interested in becoming the leader of the FIB Organization in Grand RP. While I haven't yet had the opportunity to lead this organization, I do have real-life experience in managing legal organizations, which I believe can be applied to this role.

- If I were given this leadership position, I would aim to increase the level of realism and roleplay within the FIB. Additionally, I would strive to maintain positive relationships with both the server administration and other leaders of state organizations, while ensuring that the FIB remains out of trouble.

- To achieve these goals, I would reorganize the FIB into departments and assign specific responsibilities to each member. This would allow for efficient and effective completion of tasks in line with the organization's goals. I would also focus on training both new and veteran members, ensuring that everyone is equipped to carry out their roles with excellence.

- Above all, I am committed to creating an environment within the FIB that fosters high-quality roleplay and a positive experience for all members of the community. I believe that this will have a ripple effect throughout the city and lead to improved roleplay more broadly.

- One of the reasons why I am interested in leading the FIB is to introduce organization and management into the organization. I have noticed that some groups within the FIB may struggle with activity due to a perceived lack of members. However, I do not believe that having a smaller team should be an excuse for inactivity.

- Regardless of the number of members present, I believe that the FIB can still contribute to the community by attending events or assisting other organizations. With my leadership, I would strive to create a culture where members are committed to putting in their best effort, regardless of the size of the team. This would ensure that even a smaller team could be as effective as a larger one.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

-One of my main goals as the leader of the FIB is to promote quality roleplay. To achieve this, I plan to ensure that every member of the organization is properly trained on appropriate roleplaying techniques for various scenarios. This will prevent situations where FIB agents try to shoot while a hostage is still active or attempt to take gang members hostage to make demands at events.

I aim to establish a high level of professionalism and accountability among FIB agents, who will be expected to behave like law enforcement officers during roleplay scenarios. Those who fail to meet this standard will be removed from the organization. By creating a culture of professionalism and high-quality roleplay, we can ensure that the FIB serves as a positive example for the rest of the community.

-As the leader of the FIB, I will work towards promoting the growth of the community by offering employment opportunities to both new players and veterans. To ensure that all employees meet our high standards, I will establish specific criteria that must be met during the selection process. Once hired, FIB Agents will receive comprehensive training to prepare them for their duties.
It is important that all FIB Agents conduct themselves in a professional manner, and we will enforce strict consequences for any unprofessional behavior. By maintaining high standards and providing proper training, we can create a culture of excellence within the FIB and set an example for other organizations in the community.

-The FIB's Office of Public Affairs plans to hold weekly press conferences as a means to allow the public to voice their opinions and address any questions or concerns they may have. The Agents in charge of this office will be tasked with engaging with the community to create a more positive image of the FIB, and to keep the public informed about the agency's involvement in key issues. They will also be responsible for developing visual advertisements and other materials to attract potential recruits to join the FIB. By promoting transparency and openness, the FIB hopes to uphold the highest standards of public trust and integrity.

As the leader of the FIB, I am dedicated to upholding the highest standards of professionalism, accountability, and integrity, and I look forward to serving the citizens of this city with honor and distinction.

These will be the ranks
Ranks
30) Director
29) Deputy Director
28) Assistant Director
27) 00 Agent's
26) Head of Department
25) Deputy Head of Department
24) Supervisor
23) Executive Agent
22) Commanding Agent
21) Black Ops Agent III