Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Alen Hoffman
Administrators nickname
Hardik Royal
Date
Apr 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/368279/

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
ID 2266 did not get punished for RDM when they asked me to leave i left and he come to me after it and shot me so he shot me after i complied with the demands i was given
and 100309 stared shooting with him after 2266 started shooting and he finished me but he was not the guy who started shooting me it was ID 2266 at the minute 6:00 then after i was running for my life like i should the other followed him by shooting me but the guy who staretd shooting me did not get a warning but the guy who shot me after he started got an RDM
i dont see how he manage to let him off with only VDM when its clear he shot me first and the other just followed his steps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom