Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

manta

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Nizar
2. Your age 18
3. Time zone CET
4. Average online per day 10-12 hours
5. Your Discord manta #5205
6. Your Nickname Manta
7. Your ID 16055
Additional information
1. Leader of... Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
I would like to be the leader of this specific organisation because i have very good experience in gangs and in the whole city in general and know very well about rules , and because most of my time as a criminal was in vagos so i have a good relationship with the organisation it feels like home

3. Your advice for improving RolePlay level in the organization.
Ranking system:
1- Freeze
2- Young Vago
3- Vago
4- Graffitihead
5- Street Fighter
6- Shooter
7- Capo
8- Warlord
9- Turfer
10- Event Leader
11- Under Deputy
12- Deputy
13- Mafia Boss

About Turfs:
1- Ill be hiring as many active and experienced turfers as possible
2- Will be giving them top notch bonuses so they stay active and dominate as a turf team
3- Will make sure i hire the best deputy for the turfs so he can lead them to success

About Graffiti :
I will be picking 3 or 4 guys that will take care of graffitis so the org will always have profit up for grabs for everyone and i will be giving them bonuses to keep getting graffitis done for the good of the org!

About Events/Hostage situations :
1- I will be pushing very hard to make as many hostage situations as possible as well as store robberies and FZ raids.
2- Absolutely everyone in the gang will be attending events like clandestine , subs etc...
3- I will make sure i have my fellow gang members under control during events and hostage situations so no rule breaks happen and we get to implement the best rp possible

My Goals as Vagos Leader:
1- Be the most active gang in the city
2- Avoid getting org warnings
3- Have active and serious members
4- Giving everyone what they deserve including bonuses and promotions
5- Be the most feared gang in the city

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom