Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cohen Russo
Administrators nickname
Federico Vautier
Date
Apr 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=77_kQt5AgyE

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
Hello reviewing admin,
I was receiving racist comments from my piers working at SAHP and decided to put them on forums be said I have had enough. They have been spamming racist dms to me and I wanted it to stop. I was banned for GR 6.17 (not recording overlays) I am guessing he is meaning by the time stop 4:07 in the video where I pressed CNTRL ESC and caps lock. I am using medal to record POV and if you TAB out of gta it will say “screen recording stopped and it will have a blank screen. It might be suspicious but I wasn’t moving my mouse which made it look like I tabbed out. All I was doing is sitting back in my chair thinking wtf are these people doing. If you need to message me for anything please do. Please unban me. Kind regards

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
Nahh stick to your ban fam 😘
Is that the only reason you got on your twink? Just to be racist to my culture and fuck around with Karim and Harry? If you were in that situation I don’t think you would be laughing. It is utter disrespect and have never seen it before in any org. I’m really disappointed in how un professional you guys were even if you had a corrupt bio I couldn’t care less. Being toxic in my dms and shit talking after me being banned is not the way to go.

Wizard Cooper

Player
Player
You are the guy who break all rules in the server there's multiple of RDM, VDM done by you. Even you Abused me bcos you just got clapped

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
If you check my punishment history I haven’t been punished many times at all. That ooc insult thread was almost 1 month ago. I do not break many rules and you can clearly see the racism and toxicity in the video

jamie lust93

Player
Player
Is that the only reason you got on your twink? Just to be racist to my culture and fuck around with Karim and Harry? If you were in that situation I don’t think you would be laughing. It is utter disrespect and have never seen it before in any org. I’m really disappointed in how un professional you guys were even if you had a corrupt bio I couldn’t care less. Being toxic in my dms and shit talking after me being banned is not the way to go.
bro you were also racist in dms and in game, now your crying because of it. REMBER YOUR THE ONE THAT START IT

jamie lust93

Player
Player
Is that the only reason you got on your twink? Just to be racist to my culture and fuck around with Karim and Harry? If you were in that situation I don’t think you would be laughing. It is utter disrespect and have never seen it before in any org. I’m really disappointed in how un professional you guys were even if you had a corrupt bio I couldn’t care less. Being toxic in my dms and shit talking after me being banned is not the
and also, I any played on my twink because my main account was banned, not to fuck around maybe I would do shit then and there but you did it too, so I don't know why you're crying because you're the one that got yourself blocked for 30 days.

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
bro you were also racist in dms and in game, now your crying because of it. REMBER YOUR THE ONE THAT START IT
Going on another forum account now? Nice. I didn’t start shit. You guys thought it was the funniest thing in the world. I didn’t want to get Sam a warning because he is a nice leader but with people like you in his org fucking around ruining the role play of the server is not good. Making fun of my culture mentioning the stolen generation is crazy. Harry you can’t say you tried to help them when you were laughing and playing along with what was happening. You even mentioned me being fact due to the reason Karim UB drived

Alfie Lander

Alfie Landa | Ex NG General
Player
Yous just need to stop crying jesus bro, Let the admins deal with it, What you did to cohen wasn’t right but him getting Sam a verbal ain’t right either both sides are wrong just stop fighting

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
and also, I any played on my twink because my main account was banned, not to fuck around maybe I would do shit then and there but you did it too, so I don't know why you're crying because you're the one that got yourself blocked for 30 days.
You were only doing this because you knew your main was being unbanned. Lmao. Your admitting to having 2 forum accounts?????

jamie lust93

Player
Player
You are the guy who break all rules in the server there's multiple of RDM, VDM done by you. Even you Abused me bcos you just got clapped
I agree, i would clap this guy multiple times in ghetto and he would say the most horrendous things to me when he was on the ground because of the reason of getting killed, can't stand joke that's said around him he deserves the 30-day ban.

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
I agree, i would clap this guy multiple times in ghetto and he would say the most horrendous things to me when he was on the ground because of the reason of getting killed, can't stand joke that's said around him he deserves the 30-day ban.
Why wouldn’t you put me on forums? It’s because I am not like that and would say anything horrendous. Don’t reply and let’s let the admin decide………

jamie lust93

Player
Player
You were only doing this because you knew your main was being unbanned. Lmao. Your admitting to having 2 forum accounts
I have multiple forum accounts this is my brothers that I'm using at the moment so i can replay to the post you are doing, and no I was not doing the things that I was doing because I knew my main account will be unbanned, but I wanted to have fun with friend that can take jokes and cry about it.

jamie lust93

Player
Player
Yous just need to stop crying jesus bro, Let the admins deal with it, What you did to cohen wasn’t right but him getting Sam a verbal ain’t right either both sides are wrong just stop fighting
if Cohen would take a joke and have fun this would not be a thing, I never knew that Cohen could get very emotional to the point where he wanted to get his friends banned from the server 😒

jamie lust93

Player
Player
I get banter bro yous took it way to far
took it too far, we're trying to have fun for a little. I know that it was wrong to cuff him and force him to get in the car and said what has been said, if Cohen wouldn't be so emotional and start to cry about what we did, i think grand rp isn't for him. People on this server can be quite mean in Cohen prospective if he can't take a joke, I don't think he's old enough to be in grand or in any orgs, and by taking it too far Cohen has also been racist more than I have been, to calling Karim a Bomer because he is Arabic is not too far or calling harry a chink or even me calling me a junkie, and has been going on about it for too long. we make jokes then and there but to the point where we say something about him he goes on and puts us on forum. if i could put Cohen on forums about the things that Cohen said to Karim, harry, and I it would be in the thousands.

Blcske Wolfe

Player
Player
took it too far, we're trying to have fun for a little. I know that it was wrong to cuff him and force him to get in the car and said what has been said, if Cohen wouldn't be so emotional and start to cry about what we did, i think grand rp isn't for him. People on this server can be quite mean in Cohen prospective if he can't take a joke, I don't think he's old enough to be in grand or in any orgs, and by taking it too far Cohen has also been racist more than I have been, to calling Karim a Bomer because he is Arabic is not too far or calling harry a chink or even me calling me a junkie, and has been going on about it for too long. we make jokes then and there but to the point where we say something about him he goes on and puts us on forum. if i could put Cohen on forums about the things that Cohen said to Karim, harry, and I it would be in the thousands.
Please let the admins decide the decision. I am old enough to place this game but people like you ruin role play. I am not crying, it is just a game but I am upset that you are racist and didn’t get banned. Go check 8465 vagos leader application because I can see a reply from your other forum account saying “+1 for my favourite bomber”. Does it not? You literally told me your arresting me because I’m aboriginal which is racist because aboriginals are black…

jamie lust93

Player
Player
Please let the admins decide the decision. I am old enough to place this game but people like you ruin role play. I am not crying, it is just a game but I am upset that you are racist and didn’t get banned. Go check 8465 vagos leader application because I can see a reply from your other forum account saying “+1 for my favourite bomber”. Does it not? You literally told me your arresting me because I’m aboriginal which is racist because aboriginals are black…
ok and, to my favorite bomber I'm taking a joke and that aboriginal was a joke aswell, calling me junkie and saying I hope you overdose on drugs as a threat. but I didn't cry about it I took as a joke and that's what friends do, I know that we started to spread apart with these jokes but i thought it was funny making all those jokes and I thought you did too same with Karim and harry. but I didn't think that you would be mad at the jokes as you said some pretty nasty jokes as well.

jamie lust93

Player
Player
i also did get banned for being racist like 2 months ago for 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom