Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jesy Kangalogullari
Administrators nickname
Sam_Pluxury
Date
Apr 1, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1074674221772451971/1091340479032987669/image.png?width=695&height=564

Pedro Burberry

ALİ SOKSANO SİKEN
Player
Hello I am making this unban request because I was banned from the server for 1.1gen I used my friend's account I was a jerk and I assume it I want to forgive myself I promise that this will never happen again I just want a last chance and be able to have fun me and my friends as before please let me find my friends and be able to forgive me I have done nothing serious to take a permanent ban please really last chance Thank you and goodbye Have a nice day or evening.

Im Also Ready Money Wipe.

Best Regards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom