Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected For Curator Of Project | Unbann Appeal @mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Kenzo Zero
Administrators nickname
Mazhor
Date
Apr 25, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
proofprivate

kenzozeroo

Player
Player
Hello Mazor,

First of all I would like to say that I distance myself from cheating and I had a cheating ban earlier and I regret it very much. Let's get started. On April 14th, 2023 I had a PC check from Tom Fresh and another PC checker, nothing was found there and the admins said I can go again, so they teleported me to the family house and the check was done the following day, April 15th. In 2023 at 3:10 p.m. I was banned out of nowhere for 4.1 cheating. I can't understand this at all because I had a PC check the day before and you don't do something like that for nothing.

I ask for clarification of the case that the admins are being talked to again that something like this cannot be and ask for an unban.

LG Kenzo Zero

kenzozeroo

Player
Player
if the admins say that i don't have a pov from the pov request i had shortly before, i can reject this directly as proof because i uploaded it a long time ago, just didn't publish it directly because i still had time

Justin Winter

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Moin,

ich habe mir das Beweismaterial ausgiebig angesehen und kann sagen das mir das definitiv genug ist ich meine wie offensichtlich möchte man seinen Aimbot noch nutzen?
Ich werde darauf nicht weiter gehen die Beschwerde ist hiermit abgelehnt.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom