Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Ilya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2023
Time of violation
1:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GPXkjtpGCFI

Ryuk Smith

Player
Upon Reviewing The Evidence I Request POV From ID 23030
You Have 8 Hours To Provide

Dan Mingo

inFamous
Player
You can clearly see you got shot twice, with the person in the open... and you missed whatever you were doing

Skins

Player
Player
i would never pov request if i was you u got no shame in your face look u missed all shots and come to forums pov request COUNDT BE ME !

Skins

Player
Player
cheats LMAO i got passed pc check ur just mad because u are shit and call other people cheaters i actually feel bad for u cant hit a shot LMAO

Skins

Player
Player
entering event while on duty you people have a brain issue
you need a mirror u ems clown your the only one with brain issue missing shots like that looking like a circus clown and then pov requesting .

Skins

Player
Player
hope it makes u happy after you showing your shooting skills to the whole grand rp u know how many people are laughing at ur gameplay like right now im cracking out with 5 people watch you play

Ellaツ

Player
Player
entering event while on duty you people have a brain issue
u can possibly get me for entering the event while on duty but are u seriously going to start crying about that just to try getting me in trouble just because i killed you in the event its seriously never that serious.. what does my org uniform have to do with anything when we're in a ooc event lmao i wanted to make the event G there is no advantage in that literally its just a outfit change are u aware of that? also genuinely curious, why are u so angry bro ur always poving someone just play the game:ROFLMAO:

Ellaツ

Player
Player
How do we know you didnt use org weapons in your personal event? Also, the admins will decide whether this is prohibited, there is no point in talking here.
well mr white knight, let me break it down to you he died to a rev the pov is in ur face and if u used ur brain u can't get a rev from orgs so yeah let the admin decide cause ur looking like a dumbass trying to be a fourms hero

Skins

Player
Player
How do we know you didnt use org weapons in your personal event? Also, the admins will decide whether this is prohibited, there is no point in talking here.
alright now sherlock holmes move on to another case mystery has been solved.

Garip BoomBoom

Player
Player
It's not about whether he dies or not, after all, you can get an assault rifle carbine from the organization or you can get its bullets. and in the end it looks like you are using carbine , Also why do you start insulting immediately are you angry or?

well mr white knight, let me break it down to you he died to a rev the pov is in ur face and if u used ur brain u can't get a rev from orgs so yeah let the admin decide cause ur looking like a dumbass trying to be a fourms hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom