Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Victor Ilya
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 26, 2023
Time of violation
1:09
Proofs
https://youtu.be/GPXkjtpGCFI

Ellaツ

Player
Player
It's not about whether he dies or not, after all, you can get an assault rifle carbine from the organization or you can get its bullets. and in the end it looks like you are using carbine , Also why do you start insulting immediately are you angry or?
is this a possible cheat fourms request or a bitching competition like why are u still going about any little thing u can find ? u are noone in this situation plus noone cares for ur two cents if the reviewing admin see's any issues he will be more than happy to call it out, quit crying 🐒

NecdetKomutan

Player
Player
well mr white knight, let me break it down to you he died to a rev the pov is in ur face and if u used ur brain u can't get a rev from orgs so yeah let the admin decide cause ur looking like a dumbass trying to be a fourms hero
bro you cannot be talking rn you guys are literally using ar in the pov and i was in that event i have a pov of you guys using an ar

Skins

Player
Player
bro you cannot be talking rn you guys are literally using ar in the pov and i was in that event i have a pov of you guys using an ar
BRO TOMORROW IMMA GONNA GO SHOOT AR 2 LIKE MY IDOL .https://youtu.be/pdy8q1cGm9M

Skins

Player
Player
if ur offended dont watch i am muslim 2 idk why u bring our good lord to this u are fake muslim true muslim would never bring god into this wash your mouth before u mention my religion
BRO!! AND KEEP OFF TOPIC

NecdetKomutan

Player
Player
you know the consequences of saying that someone is fake muslim right ? or should i remind you? if i was you i would say the sahadet.

Skins

Player
Player
let me just ask u this why u bring religion to this go ahead let me know

Skins

Player
Player
see i was fucking around until u brought that up i will not allow u to talk about my religion i hope admin understand u need punishment for bringing up my religiion into forum

Skins

Player
Player
please tell me where i brought it up pin it my friend when did i start saying as a muslim? look at forum u the one that said it first open ur eyes i would appreacite it if u keep religion out of here thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom