Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
James Cavelli
Administrators nickname
Bobby_Margiela
Date
Jan 9, 2022
Time
21:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rq0glez54g

James Cavelli

Blocked
Blocked
First I would like to say thank you to who is taking this appeal. I was roaming ghetto and saw I medic trying to revive someone I killed before. I Drove my car to the medic abit to fast because I didnt want him to start animation I couldnt slow down in time and ran over the medic by mistake. Which also the medic would not leave when he had a gun pointed at him and cursing me out.

Thanks James.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
You do not disrespect and Harass EMS on duty and call them a Dog and names like that, and you do not do any criminal activity against EMS employees on duty, General Rule 6.5 and General Rule 6.12,You couldve respectfully asked him to leave the area just like other do , without Hitting him with your car or Harassing Him.​

Striax

Player
Player
Guy was breaking fear RP, talking shit to a guy aiming a gun, and cursing him out? I think defined by the rules James is fine here? The car hitting was an accident but the moment gun shots are heard all other ems dips without even saying anything.

6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty or showing inappropriate behaviour in relation to EMS employees is restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days

Morty Hill

Player
Player
Guy was breaking fear RP, talking shit to a guy aiming a gun, and cursing him out? I think defined by the rules James is fine here? The car hitting was an accident but the moment gun shots are heard all other ems dips without even saying anything.

6.12 Harassing EMS employee during duty or showing inappropriate behaviour in relation to EMS employees is restricted (Exception - EMS employee was disrespectful) | Ban up to 7 days
Do you run over someone with a car when they don't follow a rule? If I made a mistake, I got my punishment. But that doesn't mean your friend didn't make mistakes.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin posted his reply, so please don't take any illegal's action against EMS .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom