Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Adam_Dsouza
Suspect ID
6543 , 14336
Date of violation
Jul 1, 2021
Time of violation
3:31
Proofs
https://streamable.com/coqx78

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
Revenge killing was present in a situation where he shot my friend and i killed them and FINISHED them. NLR would be in affect. Evidence would be provided below.

dboy

Player
Player
i can tell you for a fact that wasnt us i took the L and moved on i matter fact went to my house and was just chillin for awhile and in your clip it doesnt even show the ids of who killed you i think you are just false claiming shit now and lets not mention the fact that you are in discord metagaming too.

bigbagadawgz

Adam Zero
Player
i can tell you for a fact that wasnt us i took the L and moved on i matter fact went to my house and was just chillin for awhile and in your clip it doesnt even show the ids of who killed you i think you are just false claiming shit now and lets not mention the fact that you are in discord metagaming too.
we were metagaming due to the fact that you guys revenged killed us 3 times i have more clips to prove that and logs can prove otherwise. More evidence can be provided if required

dboy

Player
Player
brotha thats not even are clothes either idk what to say

Kenny Vis

OG King of the Forum
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.
  • Insufficient Evidence
  • No proof of combat log in video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom