Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
John Profit
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2023
Time of violation
23:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHITKJK42g4

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Hello dear administrators, I have been laughing for the past hour watching this POV.

I am happy to welcome you to the funniest robbery ever. It has all of it: CR, MG, PG, FL during RP, EarRape, and even the infamous Gen 6.9!

Timestamps: EarRape and CR (7913) start at 1:01 (please lower the volume), then we have MG (7913) at 1:08 (saying I'm police when I'm in civilian clothes, civilian car), also, can argue ID 7913 saying "pull over" and "step out" as PG, since they only have 1 car.
At 3:50 you will see FL during RP performed by 32709.
One of them (didn't see the ID) robbed me without saying anything at 4:27, thus committing PG.
The infamous Gen 6.9 can be seen at 4:58 (7579 got punished already, but counts towards the mass rulebreak).

In total, we have at least 6 rules broken in one situation.

I hope you had fun watching the POV, and hope for a fitting punishment for the rulebreakers :)

John Morozov

4-term FIB leader
Player
Upon rewatching it for the 50th time, I think I misheard 7913 saying "We are police" as him doing MG and calling out me being a LEO. It's only 5+ rulebreaks in one situation instead of 6+ now...

Will Colombus

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ
Player
5:13 Clarko barking damn bro

Will Colombus

๐“’๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ซ๐“พ๐“ผ
Player
We will see who will be barking. Gonna show u the clarko u want to see ;)
Okay Clarko, drink your milk and go to sleep. You will go to school tomorrow. Respect your teachers, okay?

joseph waverly

Player
Player
u shold get punishment for fail rp cuz u didnt pull over and u went again to the same place
about the gang he have that nasty annoying voice and that need to fixed by punishment and stealing cash whitout saying anything

Akio Verlice

Leader
Leader
u shold get punishment for fail rp cuz u didnt pull over and u went again to the same place
about the gang he have that nasty annoying voice and that need to fixed by punishment and stealing cash whitout saying anything
Why Fail RP It Was only 1 Car U Need Atleast 2 Cars To Pullover Somone

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
They need 2 cars and 2 people each in that cars and if they gave demands but he didn't stop its PG, not FailRP. Although there was only 1 car.

cengocakmak0

Player
Player
Hello dear administrators, I have been laughing for the past hour watching this POV.

I am happy to welcome you to the funniest robbery ever. It has all of it: CR, MG, PG, FL during RP, EarRape, and even the infamous Gen 6.9!

Timestamps: EarRape and CR (7913) start at 1:01 (please lower the volume), then we have MG (7913) at 1:08 (saying I'm police when I'm in civilian clothes, civilian car), also, can argue ID 7913 saying "pull over" and "step out" as PG, since they only have 1 car.
At 3:50 you will see FL during RP performed by 32709.
One of them (didn't see the ID) robbed me without saying anything at 4:27, thus committing PG.
The infamous Gen 6.9 can be seen at 4:58 (7579 got punished already, but counts towards the mass rulebreak).

In total, we have at least 6 rules broken in one situation.

I hope you had fun watching the POV, and hope for a fitting punishment for the rulebreakers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom