Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tyrik Mandem
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 27, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ulsPAHaxYA

Tyrik Verlice

Clarko : Tyrik you the best and im sorry.
Player
Hello reviewing admin,

General rule 1.3 states that "any fraud against players is prohibited | PERMANENT BAN and we do not compensate lost money".

I believe this individual has pre-planned this scam and was meta gaming whist conning me. He knew what he was doing as its evident on my evidence where many of area he gained my trust and abused it. Having contacted him to see Business stats i realized he has a important role in EMS and in the city which made me believe he has too much too lose over a small business like the ATM. I also contacted him about such scam and made him aware of this to him he neglected it until i showed him evidence and he stated he cant give me my money back due to the fact he brought a car which is odd as i texted him real quick. The kind side of me didn't want to bring this to forum and also he sounded younger than me when we spoke in game so i tried to resolve this where we both are happy and i dont see it as a scam so i asked for some of my money "500k" to be compensated but he kept spinning the topic around saying he can do 30k,100k.150k and then 300k. I then said well then buy the business back and give me my full money back or i will take this to forum because its really unfair on me. The individual getting solicited by his friends asked me to give him couple of days knowing that after some days my evidence will be invalid. I have him 24 hours to resolve this issue but now he is ignoring my messages. (PLEASE SEE CONTEXT FOR SCAM DETAILS)

Context:
I have been saving my money to buy the car wash from Hector Espinoza but on the 27/04/2023 i just died in informal and spawned at hospital where i meet this individual who was marketing his business to near by players saying he is selling ATM business. As i am interested in buying a business i stand and listen and talk to the individual now please see my video and i will also include a clip of it here but my main worry and question was WHERE THE ATM WAS. I also request the individual to take me to his place of business but he refused as it was far away i am guessing was the excuse.

He stated that the ATM was in front of SAHP now we all know there is only 1 ATM in front of SAHP and its clear no misunderstanding on this topic. He states it very very clear that the ATM is in front of SAHP in my video multiple times which is the FOCAL point of interest to buy his business. The main point to look at when buying a business like the ATM is its location and he STATED ITS IN FRONT OF SAHP.

I also ask him just before buying it and he ignores me because he thinks my pov was recording at that moment and which is why this lead him to neglect my accusation in his dms he thought i might not have the pov when he said it and also he ignored the question when he thought the pov was recording.

HE KNEW HE WAS SCAMMING ME AND HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING AND HE TRIED HIS BEST TO COVER THIS UP BY ASKING ME TO GIVE HIM DAYS SO MY EVIDENCE WILL BE INVALID. HE HAD NO INTEREST IN MAKING THIS RESOLVED. i with kindness of my heart for this individual and the server gave him an opportunity to rectify his mistakes but he sticks to scamming and ignoring. He does not deserve to be in this project.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
you can see at the last he know that it is next to sahp and it is next to sahp
Send pov when u said its next to SAHP please because i have pov of you saying its in front of SAHP also our discord dms happened after the the purchase of the ATM. This comment alone shows who you are trying to cover up your scam.

Tyrik Verlice

Player
No matter how hard you try to decisive Admins and twist my words in pov it does not play on your side.

This is "NEXT TO" SAHP and this is "IN FRONT OF" SAHP. you sold me a atm with false information, End off and now youre trying to lie and decisive admins my whole pov is included the whole THING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom