Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Rdm, vdm, combat log, mentoining parents, and saying nword | 95258, 106383, 24148

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ayden Gypavelli
Suspect ID
95258, 106383, 24148
Date of violation
Jan 9, 2022
Time of violation
20 : 32
Proofs
https://youtu.be/KGGbXs31jfg

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
Some People from west have been vdming rdming us all day also some of them combat logged and one talked about my parents.

Last edited:

Izaia West

Player
Player
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Admins please get this kid off of RP look at how many rules they are breaking. Mike is the leader of the metagaming , RDM, Powergaming, Fail RP. The gods are smart for not giving these hooligans unofficial org.

Izaia West

Player
Player
95258 is me and you can cleary see he didnt capture me do anything wrong because he was the only one breaking rules. The cheaters friends he is teamed with that bug abuse and use cheats is the part that should be scanned by admins.

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Admins please get this kid off of RP look at how many rules they are breaking. Mike is the leader of the metagaming , RDM, Powergaming, Fail RP. The gods are smart for not giving these hooligans unofficial org.
rdm? yall shot first with no rp and wheres fail rp and yall were powergaming telling bucky to add you on discord so you can add him to the server and powergame

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
95258 is me and you can cleary see he didnt capture me do anything wrong because he was the only one breaking rules. The cheaters friends he is teamed with that bug abuse and use cheats is the part that should be scanned by admins.
sao you didnt rdm vdm and combat logg

Izaia West

Player
Player
I will be the best reporter yet. i will capture these people time after time and get them one by one. they are the problem and not the solution and i will dedicate my time now to make sure they are caught for the rules they break.

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
I will be the best reporter yet. i will capture these people time after time and get them one by one. they are the problem and not the solution and i will dedicate my time now to make sure they are caught for the rules they break.
bro aint pokemon

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
Put you're cape away captain save a hoe

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
We live in ur head rent free btw the heater is broke

Izaia West

Player
Player
sao you didnt rdm vdm and combat logg
I was driving my truck through the hills doing some 4X4 with my friends in the new truck and hit a car parked in a bush i discovered in this bush had 3 cars and 5 people you then metagamed a ambush on me (according to your video) and booted me offline along with the 2 people i was with.

Debo_Gypavelli

Player
Player
Bro u talking about be all high and mighty for not breaking rules when yall mentioned his mom and said the N word. Doing a fine job detective west

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
I was driving my truck through the hills doing some 4X4 with my friends in the new truck and hit a car parked in a bush i discovered in this bush had 3 cars and 5 people you then metagamed a ambush on me (according to your video) and booted me offline along with the 2 people i was with.
no you posted an ad looking for a girlfreind we texted you gave you the location said you were coming with some freinds stop lying

Ayden Scrooge

Player
Player
booted you combat logged there was 3 of us 2 cars get your fat striaghts "west forum hero"

Mark Bozo

Mark Bozo | 4 Times Fam War Winner
Player
your in discord calling ID 83 and 208 the F word which is OOC insult correct?

ID 83 and 208 is not west, and why the fuck are you reporting someone on PURGE LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom