Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Dale Opps
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2023
Time of violation
15:57
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTO2H03h9fw

Ansh69

Player
Player
So they placed a solar panel on our fam hq then proceeded to give us all demands to leave (They didnt say leave the property and don't come back on property) I left, therefore I followed demands. I went back on property to go get my car and they rdm'd me

One of them admitted to remember his past life...

I believe they broke rules on FailRP, UB placement of a solar panel, NLR, and RDM.

On the topic of me going back on property, I was told by admin Juhny Ivanov, that if they tell you leave, and then you come back, that you followed demands as they didn't say "Leave and do not come back"
On the topic of the solar panel, I was told by Slavik Ivanov in game that they cannot place it just to abuse it and kill us, and logs will show they clearly didn't want the panel as 30 minutes later an admin removed it for us and we were the only ones near it. Here is the link to him telling me that.

Thank you and I apologize for writing such a long report.
It was your whole family who did a lot ot nlr and fail rp stuff give us some time we gonna post whole situation pov of all of ur member doing nlr

Ansh69

Player
Player
So they placed a solar panel on our fam hq then proceeded to give us all demands to leave (They didnt say leave the property and don't come back on property) I left, therefore I followed demands. I went back on property to go get my car and they rdm'd me

I believe they broke rules on FailRP, UB placement of a solar panel, NLR, and RDM.

On the topic of me going back on property, I was told by admin Juhny Ivanov, that if they tell you leave, and then you come back, that you followed demands as they didn't say "Leave and do not come back"
On the topic of the solar panel, I was told by Slavik Ivanov in game that they cannot place it just to abuse it and kill us, and logs will show they clearly didn't want the panel as 30 minutes later an admin removed it for us and we were the only ones near it. Here is the link to him telling me that.

whole family going on vacationhttps://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/371111/

Ansh69

Player
Player

Well nice nlr show the earlier part where you died anf come back before 15 mins well no problem in my pov it is recorded bye bye have a free warning for nlr

Bheemla Nayak

Player
Player

Bro they are not from Royal titans

Ansh69

Player
Player

Close it already talked with ur leader ask him and close this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom