Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
freazy yola
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2dtsh6

Skins

Player
Player
thats pov from yesterday .i have it homie i always have pov kid ur fucking cheating tracing kids threw bushes i hope admin understands u need a ban not even pc check u need perma ban

Skins

Player
Player
omg admin look his pov hidden overlays i already download in case he takes down

Skins

Player
Player
i am funny no ur pov is funny hidding overlays tracing bushes hidding overlays is 60 day ban i hope u enjoy it cheater im about to show u i only shot u once with a rev lil cheater

Jadenthelion

WAOOOOOOOO
Player
Yeah its actually insane how you were confident enough to post this, you start off the POV strong with hard cheats as you track people through the bush then a couple of times you tab out and all overlays arent even shown lol wtf

Meds

Player
Player
Hes litterlyy tracing people asoon as they came in thru the circle, thru a bush lmfaoooo :ROFLMAO: hopefully admins see the tracing of the last 2 people who came in late into the circle. Hes clearly esping and hiding the overlays.

Ragnar Diesel

Player
Player
Reviewing
cheater please look at this pov and match it with his, if you see it on his pov he doesnt see us but he clearly knows EXACTLY where we are he first aims at me to the far left and then he aims down to the right of his screen where my other two teammates are please compare both povs and don't turn a blind eye to this filthy cheater he ruins my gaming experience please request more pov from his side or ask how he knows to aim where we are and as far as him thinking we're claiming he has aimhacks it is very obvious to even a blind guy he can't aim he just uses wallhacks maybe the towel is in his vision

NIZXT

Player
Player
i am funny no ur pov is funny hidding overlays tracing bushes hidding overlays is 60 day ban i hope u enjoy it cheater im about to show u i only shot u once with a rev lil cheater
also how are you gonna say hiding overlays when you gotta upload a video in low quality so your cheats arent as obvious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom