Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
freazy yola
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/2dtsh6

Skins

Player
Player
also how are you gonna say hiding overlays when you gotta upload a video in low quality so your cheats arent as obvious
pay per view little cheater go help andy ban evade worry about that lil closet cheater u are a discuting human being cheating in a fucking game try aim labs :) + game sense and you will stop being a looser plus didnt u fail ur pc check or was it andy LMAO im allways here

NIZXT

Player
Player
pay per view little cheater go help andy ban evade worry about that lil closet cheater u are a discuting human being cheating in a fucking game try aim labs :) + game sense and you will stop being a looser plus didnt u fail ur pc check or was it andy LMAO im allways here
andy never failed a pc check and i havent been pc checked, but ik you would fail yours, or go beg someone to help you clean your pc.

Skins

Player
Player
i can do one pc check before every informal /event if admin wants just so u stop runing from informals lil pussy HA HA HA OH AND UR RIGHT HE NEVER FAILED HE NEVER DID IT HE DODGE IT WAITED 60 DAYS LOL sweet dreams tomorrow ill be on again making u leave events i be hunting u down ;)

Skins

Player
Player
just post full pov if u dont have nothing to hide i can come now u can check my pc 😛
ur not admin u need to apply for admin because cheater we know u good ceebandzcleans.exe is on ur pc we know but if admin wants like i said admins can see my pc everytime every hour .im going to help u when u pvp u take the towel off the head i do it to

Skins

Player
Player
now next time u take take towel off and u can see u someone else shooting u i just 1 shot u

Tony Love

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
ID 82907 please provide your pov of the situation. you have 8 hours to respond.

Last edited:

Tony Love

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report
ID 82907 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7

Tony Love

Player
Player
threads Re-open.
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report
Owner Pov was edited.​