Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Jerry Creed
Administrators nickname
sam pluxury
Date
Nov 12, 2022
Time
0:00
Proofs
N/A

Blue Opium

Player
Player
I am writing to appeal the ban that has been imposed on me due to my past actions. I understand that my behavior was unacceptable and caused harm to others, and for that, I am deeply sorry. However, I want to assure you that I have learned from my mistakes and I am committed to making things right.

I acknowledge that I scammed someone, and I take full responsibility for my actions. However, I believe that I should be given a chance to prove myself and make amends for my behavior. I am willing to cooperate fully with any measures put in place to ensure that I do not repeat my past mistakes. I understand that trust is not easily regained, but I hope that you will consider my appeal and give me the opportunity to show that I can be a responsible member of the community once again. Thank you for taking the time to consider my appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom