Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Leo_Winchester
Administrators nickname
o
Date
Apr 17, 2023
Time
18:21
Proofs
o

Fortm

Player
Player
Ingamename:Leo Winchester Why are you banned? Cheating 2/2 How long ist your ban? 9999 days How long is you Ban now? 9988 days Why should we unban you? a buddy named Creed Baloa cheated and he was on my acc changed the data on the account named Leo Winchester with the id: 69186 after a day he gave it back to me I changed everything immediately and activated 2fa but today all accounts where he was on it were banned, including my account as I said with the id 69186 you can Check my IP my Rockstar Games acc If you want it you can PC Check my PC If you want but pls i did nothing I used to start Grand De 02 to have fun with friends but now I got banned and I already miss my friends and family

Screenshot_56.png

MehmetB.

Player
Player
BRO STUCK IN RP

miss my friends and familymiss my friends and familymiss my friends and familymiss my friends and familymiss my friends and familymiss my friends and familymiss my friends and familymiss my friends and family

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom