Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tommy East
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
Apr 29, 2023
Time
11:15 eastern
Proofs
none to be shown

Tommy East

Player
Player
I do not play on 4175, 71341 or 11576. Im sure you can confirm this yourself. I don't even know where the anti cheat are getting some of these ids from. You banned my wife which is 11576 for the same thing months ago. I have no idea where you are getting 4175. We live in the same household. Both accounts have been in the city at the same time so how am i account sharing? This is impossible. This anti cheat is banning people who is innocent. I'm too smart to break rules and i hate cheaters. For me to be casted out of the city for something i would never do is outrageous. The only account i play on from the computer i am sitting at now is 7667. And its been that way for years now James. I own a top 25 family in city that i was aiming to get unofficial for. And now everything is in ruins because of whatever mistake is going on here. I did not deceive anyone. Am i not allowed to play in the same household as my wife? We have our own computers and don't even play in same room. I've never used 4175. That doesn't even make sense for me to have that considering i signed up to this city after that idea was already given. I'm 7667. Do whatever back logs you need to do. IM INNOCENT. Show me, that i flew in with another account other than 7667. Its literally impossible. One of them 4175 is an id older than when i even joined city, so that can't be me. 71341 I don't even know where that's from nor have I flown in on that Id EVER. and 11576 was my wife who you already banned for the same confusion. Your system is telling us that I'm using accounts that's IMPOSSIBLE for me to have access to, there has to be a way for me to prove this or you to dig a little deeper into it. I ask you to re analyze data, I'm innocent and would like a chance to help you see this however possible. Please i need to get back to my city and family. I have ongoing business deals that i still need to pay off. The decision being made here is affecting more people than you know. My family depends on me as well as my other business venture. Please reverse this. I'm innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom