Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cann Fedorov
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 29, 2023
Time of violation
19:03
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O36Q0Ich7xI

Rivu_

Blocked
Blocked
Player
all in pov
we turned into drone in war field ( business war ]
you can use drone off duty also but if org comes to know the person will get strike its not fail rp

James Shikari

Player
Player
Using drone off duty with proper demand is ok if you ever joined legal you will get to knwo what rp commands we use
/me takes out drone from bag
What does the bag means does fib lspd sahp provide us special bags on duty
We use our own bag that means he has that same bag off duty so whats fail rp in this he just used it because he has it bag

James Shikari

Player
Player
And as he is in fib might be he is looking for a wanted guy through his pda and you have that guy in your family how do you know he is coming for event and thats what we called Fail RP what you did
Please dont waste time of admins my friend

James Shikari

Player
Player
And the most funny thing is using Drone before or in event is fail rp xd
How to take evidence xd

Can Vurdurur

Player
Player
Admins will punish whatever the rule break they find "PG, Fail RP, bug abuse or all), don't worry about that.
and fyi, the drones been given to be used icly not oocly.
business war in an ooc event no one look for wanted criminals there and if you do then its a rule break
and if you are very good in rp commands as u claim then why don't you also tell him to type /me launching drones in business war toward "team Fam1" then "team fam2" and collect their positions information.
/do uploading teams positions to FIB database server!...are you kidding me? 🤣 btw, fib always use their ic privileges in ooc events. wanted criminals in ooc events?! hahahah...what an experience you got there

Neon Kirigaya

Player
Player
Admins will punish whatever the rule break they find "PG, Fail RP, bug abuse or all), don't worry about that.
and fyi, the drones been given to be used icly not oocly.
business war in an ooc event no one look for wanted criminals there and if you do then its a rule break
and if you are very good in rp commands as u claim then why don't you also tell him to type /me launching drones in business war toward "team Fam1" then "team fam2" and collect their positions information.
/do uploading teams positions to FIB database server!...are you kidding me? 🤣 btw, fib always use their ic privileges in ooc events. wanted criminals in ooc events?! hahahah...what an experience you got there
Lol who claimed Im good in doing commands thats basic commands to do and business war was not even started how using in ooc man i didn't flew that in event xD
And according to rules to fike complain it shall be proper rulebreak | ID
And u lack in finding proper rulebreak

And in last Im still laughing u did post a forum for flying drone whoch is not even harming u by any means lol. God saves us from people like you.

Tony Love

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.

ID 45667 will receive a punishment for Unrealistic Behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom