Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Will_Columbus
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 28, 2023
Time of violation
00:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/VI4NX_QnqB0

Ryan Osman

Player
Player
Car ramming and ear rape, this guy should be permanently banned. There are 6 pages of reports about it. he is a black mark for the server.
Will ur just mad beacuse u did nlr and i told u i will report it. I didnt report cuz i dont care enough about u getting a warning but u took that to heart. In this thread On consideration - Mass rulebreak | Bloods U started talking about me for no reason. Keep trying to get me blacklisted beacuse i caught u doing nlr and beacuse u thought u were tough when trying to kill me at ur house and u got smoked and felt embarressed. trying to get someone blacklisted for that is a big stretch my boy

Will Colombus

𝓒𝓸𝓵𝓸𝓶𝓫𝓾𝓼
Player
Will ur just mad beacuse u did nlr and i told u i will report it. I didnt report cuz i dont care enough about u getting a warning but u took that to heart. In this thread On consideration - Mass rulebreak | Bloods U started talking about me for no reason. Keep trying to get me blacklisted beacuse i caught u doing nlr and beacuse u thought u were tough when trying to kill me at ur house and u got smoked and felt embarressed. trying to get someone blacklisted for that is a big stretch my boy
You are a child who just annoys people. I wish you the best of luck in your empty life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom