Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Blaze Hiqtop
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2023
Time of violation
9.59am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wwYbc8W

vAnimated

Player
Player
Again he did the same fail rp when bailing people out of jail
Me bailing people out of jail is a complete IC issue. you guys sold a lawyers license then revoked that oocly over an arrest which was actually my game crashing while i was in cuffs. You guys then put in the GOV discord server that the license is revoked with 0 chance of restoring it.

This is an IC issue, its a license you guys sold. If you dont want people to be bailed out of jail I think you should do a better job of revoking licenses.

Blaze Hiqtop

Player
Player
Me bailing people out of jail is a complete IC issue. you guys sold a lawyers license then revoked that oocly over an arrest which was actually my game crashing while i was in cuffs. You guys then put in the GOV discord server that the license is revoked with 0 chance of restoring it.

This is an IC issue, its a license you guys sold. If you dont want people to be bailed out of jail I think you should do a better job of revoking lic
your game so conveniently "crashes" everytime it suits you so im amazed that anyone actually buy it, these days is not hard to have a kill switch for connection at the tip of the button... the way you bail prisoners out is a total fail rp

vAnimated

Player
Player
your game so conveniently "crashes" everytime it suits you so im amazed that anyone actually buy it, these days is not hard to have a kill switch for connection at the tip of the button... the way you bail prisoners out is a total fail rp
Show me proof where you see me run up and bail people out without looking at my stream. Is that not your guy’s responsibility to revoke licenses the same way it is when you arrest someone to revoke their weapons license and drivers license? The lawyers license is no different.

Not to mention, how do you know rp was not engaged before this person was bailed? Remember they HAVE to accept the bail offered to them, I can’t forcefully remove them from jail. Even if I did not go inside and formally discuss the manner with them, they still have to accept bail when it is offered to them.

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
Show me proof where you see me run up and bail people out without looking at my stream. Is that not your guy’s responsibility to revoke licenses the same way it is when you arrest someone to revoke their weapons license and drivers license? The lawyers license is no different.

Not to mention, how do you know rp was not engaged before this person was bailed? Remember they HAVE to accept the bail offered to them, I can’t forcefully remove them from jail. Even if I did not go inside and formally discuss the manner with them, they still have to accept bail when it is offered to them.
bro everyone hates you bro maybe they hate me ICly but u bro they hate you PERSONALLY thats MAD bro
25% of the forums is just you they really attacked your ass

vAnimated

Player
Player
bro everyone hates you bro maybe they hate me ICly but u bro they hate you PERSONALLY thats MAD bro
25% of the forums is just you they really attacked your ass
Am I supposed to upset because people hate me? Damn that sucks cause I literally could give two fucks about what other people think about me 😂😂

Have a great day tho, I don’t have time to argue with you at the moment. You are one of my biggest fans after all, any report I make or any report you see against me you feel the need to come comment so do continue keeping my name in your mouth as I enjoy living rent free in your head

Alen Hoffman

IC punishment is better than OOC.Read that again!!
Player
Am I supposed to upset because people hate me? Damn that sucks cause I literally could give two fucks about what other people think about me 😂😂

Have a great day tho, I don’t have time to argue with you at the moment. You are one of my biggest fans after all, any report I make or any report you see against me you feel the need to come comment so do continue keeping my name in your mouth as I enjoy living rent free in your head
u mean talk shit about your ass ? u better believe it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom