Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Cemre
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Apr 30, 2023
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/bjgnwDtZIH0

Leo Cove

Player
Player
My Bullet tracer
image.png

And the default one :)
image.png

Cemre Archer

Player
Player
if that'd be legal you guys shouldnt be that angry as your friend come to vc and scream to us. we will see if its legal or illegal even tho i dont think it is legal. gl

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
if that'd be legal you guys shouldnt be that angry as your friend come to vc and scream to us. we will see if its legal or illegal even tho i dont think it is legal. gl
ur comparing his and urs urs was way more thicker ofc u got banned his is default

Riku Hearts

Player
Player
cuz that friend you are talking about is in your family and is smart enough to know what a default tracer is and what isnt.

Leo Cove

Player
Player
My friend come to you and scream. i have no idea who you are i never talk to you i dont understand what you got against me

Cemre Archer

Player
Player
i wonder why u got banned look at ur rev and ar bullet
and look at mine it default
i dont say that mine was legal. omg who am i talking to 🤦‍♀️. not gonna answer anymore. just waiting admins reply. have a nice evening if poosible this this anger

Vincent Cove

Player
Player
i dont say that mine was legal. omg who am i talking to 🤦‍♀️. not gonna answer anymore. just waiting admins reply. have a nice evening if poosible this this anger
say bye bye nice job trying to deceive admin by posting a pov of "proof" and ur only tapping so it look like his is thicker even tho it default unlike u trying to compare with way thicker tracer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom