Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Nora Silverhand
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Apr 30, 2023
Time
Proofs
N/A

thasnotfunnybro

play dirty
Player
Hello Admins I wanna start with saying that what i said was very wrong and disrespectful and i understand it to 100%. Honestly i dont know what i was thinking, i was very mad but it doesnt make a difference, i understand i should never say anything like that. I can promise u that stuff like this will NEVER happen again. I dont do alot of rulebreaks and keep a pretty ok punishment history. I dont got anything else to say then that im sorry to all the people that had to read what i said and it wont happen again. Ty for reading my appeal and have a good rest of ur day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom