Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
Y we

know u have lot experience we are scared BARO ( I think he have experience more than you ) he was ex en1 player and u know that en is very hard and You are just cry for rank in leader dms so don’t show off ur fake experience
What xD bruh we know who crys in leaders dm 😂 and who has fake experience

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
I don’t think so you have the server administrator tag and next thing he has been ex Lt general and Lt colonel in en1 and he is one off the best mature guy I have saw more than u………
Not offtopic and i am not gonna spread hate but listen kid it's totally upto us what we wanna wrote in his comments or we want him as leader or not mind it and second he was lt general for just 2 days after he was kicked wanna ask elite Axel?

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
I don’t think so you have the server administrator tag and next thing he has been ex Lt general and Lt colonel in en1 and he is one off the best mature guy I have saw more than u………
And you are telling abt my experience can i know in which org you are and what's your rank then i will that leader and still you are replying cos u thinks that if he the leadership u will get. High ranks xDD kiddo, rank hungars

Zyaad

Player
Player
And you are telling abt my experience can i know in which org you are and what's your rank then i will that leader and still you are replying cos u thinks that if he the leadership u will get. High ranks xDD kiddo, rank hungars
Not off topic but kids are kids

Assasin Rich

Ex FIB Deputy Director | Ex SAHP UnderSheriff
Player
Not offtopic and i am not gonna spread hate but listen kid it's totally upto us what we wanna wrote in his comments or we want him as leader or not mind it and second he was lt general for just 2 days after he was kicked wanna ask elite Axel?
I Think he has good experince

Andrew Hulk

Player
Player
Axel knows cause he was his deputy btw leave it
hello , as i dont want to spread hate nor off topic just saying that the things u are telling AXEL remove me bah blah was due to conflict which is over now hence we are good friends with axel and all the guys who i had conflict with i hope u can see and i am getting a lot of support from them which clearly shows i end this up and i also regret so yes and idk you nor i worked with you and i am also pretty much sure u dont know me but u are just spreading hate and trying to make conflict for no reason or something , also u are trying to fetch old things between me and AXEL which is solved like a long time ago and we are friends not only him but the guys i made conflict with also are my friends and idk whats the prob of you if u think i did something wrong i am sorry and really regret it as i am really changed now and also dont even know you or havent seen so ye spamming and trying to talk old things which isnt u are involved and already fixed doesnt make sense so at last i dont want hate or stuffs just reminding and saying hope u got the words .

Kartik Badmosh

"The Provoker"
Player
hello , as i dont want to spread hate nor off topic just saying that the things u are telling AXEL remove me bah blah was due to conflict which is over now hence we are good friends with axel and all the guys who i had conflict with i hope u can see and i am getting a lot of support from them which clearly shows i end this up and i also regret so yes and idk you nor i worked with you and i am also pretty much sure u dont know me but u are just spreading hate and trying to make conflict for no reason or something , also u are trying to fetch old things between me and AXEL which is solved like a long time ago and we are friends not only him but the guys i made conflict with also are my friends and idk whats the prob of you if u think i did something wrong i am sorry and really regret it as i am really changed now and also dont even know you or havent seen so ye spamming and trying to talk old things which isnt u are involved and already fixed doesnt make sense so at last i dont want hate or stuffs just reminding and saying hope u got the words .
Firstly i didn't spread any hate your guy told me abt my that's why I wrote abt him and the thing is abt i just wrote -1 it's totally upto me or my opinion that who we want as ng leader thank you and let's stop it leave it cos it's making conflict between us

Zyaad

Player
Player
Firstly i didn't spread any hate your guy told me abt my that's why I wrote abt him and the thing is abt i just wrote -1 it's totally upto me or my opinion that who we want as ng leader thank you and let's stop it leave it cos it's making conflict between us
I am not Andrew frnd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom