Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrell Johnson

EN1 Senior of Unofficial Orgs and Supports
Senior Administrator
1. Your name IRL - Rick
2. Your age - 31
3. Time zone - GMT +1
4. Average online per day – 8+ hours
5. Your Discord – TheRick#0500
6. Your Nickname – Tyrell Johnson
7. Your ID - 10411

Additional information

FIB is the main law enforcement organization in this city. It needs to have stable leadership, which I can provide. With my experience running LSPD and the Government, I am the person that can provide a stable organization.

1. Which organization am I applying for?

FIB Leadership

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

As previously stated I have done a term as the leader of the LSPD. Back in those days I made better what was already good. I made people feel at home, which I have shown by returning to the same organization as their deputy, this proves I am good for and with the people I work with. Same thing happened with the Government, after the elections, the corrupt government was replaced by a fully functioning government which brought back the good side of the city. Organizations were actually working together again.

During the last FIB term I worked as a 00-agent and got the trust from all High Command to do what I am good at, make the decisions where they were needed.

Currently I am the deputy governor, as my experience was requested due to some out of city issues. This shows people in the city trust me and respect my capabilities. And it shows that I am willing to step in and help the city wherever I can.

I have set strict standards for all organizations I used to be High Command in. These standards maintain proper behavior and as little as possible rulebreaks, FIB needs those standards as they are the most powerful Law Enforcement Organization in the city.

I have the needed experience to properly run an organization. With my past as Governor, LSPD chief, NG deputy and FIB High Command I got to know a lot of people in this city. I have good communications with all of them and will use this to provide a solid and transparent FIB.

3. Your advice for improving Roleplay level in organization.

I want to introduce a cooperation between LSPD, SAHP, NG and the Government. I am currently working on a combined training program. With a combined training program all organizations can become better, not just FIB. Working together as Law Enforcement is crucial in this city.

I also want to create an independent Internal Affairs division. In history FIB is known as the most powerful, but also the least transparent organization. Therefore, a solid Internal Affairs division with the skills and options to sanction members of FIB where needed. This Internal Affairs division will have to include a legal section as well, as FIB is the organization that gets to deal with the most lawsuits in the city. We are going to prevent that from happening.

Last but not least I want to improve the range of activities within FIB. FIB needs people to support other organizations, FIB needs undercover agents to collect evidence on an hourly basis, FIB needs to be providing information about the state of gangs to the Government, FIB needs to maintain high standards while negotiating with the known criminals in this city and for this people are needed. I want a strong organization with a lot of officers willing to do all these tasks. They will be trained to the required standards and they will be keeping everything IC, where in the past I have noticed FIB taking many things OOC, where that was not needed. The phrase “Call for a god” will be part of history, not the present. If OOC actions are required, the new FIB will deal with this afterwards. With a good amount of active officers we will be able to do a lot of great busts and special missions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom