Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
darren miller
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2023
Time of violation
12:25
Proofs
https://streamable.com/cfiz43

Darren Miller

Player
Player
we were waiting at DOC and this guy left the GZ and was told to pull over and he ran back to the GZ as well as fear RP

Paul hopee

Player
Player
Well technically i was pushed out of the greenzone Still you cannot give demands while the player is still in GZ, and if you watch the video carefully, i was asked to pullover while i was still in GZ.
Also there was a lot of fail RP cause i was recognized with a mask on.
And please make sure you post the whole POV of the Situation including when the admin was involved, Because it was a code B situation so you have to post the whole POV of that.
Also i gave away the only 10k i was carrying to one of your guys, So please post the whole POV and do not cut whatever you want the admins to see and what you dont want them to see.

Last edited:

Darren Miller

Player
Player
its not cut that was just when I clipped it on replay also you were over the white line when my family member gave you the demand you giving him 10k was not asked for and the admin clearly said to post it on the forum as he didn't see it if you have an issue with him calling your name when you spoke to him post it on the forum you still fear RP mixed and ran to GZ

Paul hopee

Player
Player
There was a code B situation, So the whole POV is requested on that point.
Also look at it over and over, Your mate pushed me over the white line youre talking about. So i may suggest you watch it again.
Also you can ask your buddies to support you with their POV's so you could clearly see that i was pushed out.
And my car was fully stopped at the line as well.
Don't forget that you also tried to break my bodycam while you're still in the vehicle so thats another fail RP

Last edited:

Bob Bonkers

~ Reviewing forums since 2022
Player
Approved

ID 226882 will be punished for Mixing

There is no clear call for this one if I'm honest. Yes ID 226882 would be guilty of PG since he didn't pull over. However, this was after you guys crashed into him at 0:31, making him leave the Greenzone.
That leaves me with the decision to only punish for Mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom