Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Fib Rule Break | Power gaming, Leader Toxicity

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zoroo Yamaguchi
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jan 10, 2022
Time of violation
22:34
Proofs
https://youtu.be/UmDmE0TpqdI

Zoro Banks

Ex Leader Of Marabunta
Player
Marabunta
Founder Of Yamaguchi

As you see from the POV Fib has placed barricades along the road blocking it for us to by pass it which is strictly not allowed it ruined all four of the marabuntas, there was a hidden barrier where we tried to drive through which fib should know of, as well as on the other side which will lead us to non rp drive which i was not risking due to many verbal's of the gang. As well as the Leader of Fib was being toxic towards a mid tier rank marabunta which is strictly prohibited from the rule (3.3 Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted. She also walked in front of the car making me almost VDM her. As well as you can see the hostage is not safe and clearly they do not care about there life since they were shooting when the hostage isn't even safe.

This completely ruined rp for all of marabunta and lead a vast amount of advantage on Fib side.

Last edited:

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Commentating the clip like it's a soccer match and it's in overtime
Hello guys today another episode of Single player minecraft hardcore, i died by driving into the tree.

Arthur_the king

Blocked
Blocked
Marabunta
Founder Of Yamaguchi

As you see from the POV Fib has placed barricades along the road blocking it for us to by pass it which is strictly not allowed it ruined all four of the marabuntas, there was a hidden barrier where we tried to drive through which fib should know of, as well as on the other side which will lead us to non rp drive which i was not risking due to many verbal's of the gang. As well as the Leader of Fib was being toxic towards a mid tier rank marabunta which is strictly prohibited from the rule (3.3 Behave inappropriately (conflict, inappropriate). Toxicity is strictly restricted. She also walked in front of the car making me almost VDM her.

This completely ruined rp for all of marabunta and lead a vast amount of advantage on Fib side.
imagine they give FIB to people they didn't join any legal org before and they took high positions in the best legal org in city what will you expect from people they don't have enough experience to run this huge organization even this org in the past a lot of professional people joined this org for example Mike west this guy he were insane with his experience and professionalism to run this org and his agents were on high experience with professionalism and how to deal with all situations in city but now u will see the professional forum warriors and the professional cow who talk about grass a lot they should disband this org cuz they break a lot of rules and they are very toxic and all people know that , that they are very toxic and they don't know any thing about RP just destroy RP in city give this org to one who knows how to run this org cuz this org destroyed after these people cried a lot to take this org

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
imagine they give FIB to people they didn't join any legal org before and they took high positions in the best legal org in city what will you expect from people they don't have enough experience to run this huge organization even this org in the past a lot of professional people joined this org for example Mike west this guy he were insane with his experience and professionalism to run this org and his agents were on high experience with professionalism and how to deal with all situations in city but now u will see the professional forum warriors and the professional cow who talk about grass a lot they should disband this org cuz they break a lot of rules and they are very toxic and all people know that , that they are very toxic and they don't know any thing about RP just destroy RP in city give this org to one who knows how to run this org cuz this org destroyed after these people cried a lot to take this org

Arthur_the king

Blocked
Blocked
Imagine the comments of the deputy director in FIB and his professional cow how they act on forums by toxicity imagine that the new people who joined city and they have a lot of exp in other cities and see that high command of fib act like that do you think that they will stay on the server ? no way they will leave the server because of the toxicity of these people imagine small example of legal org with this toxicity so how the rest of the orgs the curator of project or the owner should take a look about the toxicity of these people because they destroyed the RP in city

Arthur_the king

Blocked
Blocked
omg about how the leader of big org like FIb act like that and she say the F -word many times and act with this toxicity and speak OOC in rp situation its ridiculous

Benny Flawless

Benny //
Player
I love you and all Zoroo but you did run into tree but there is a bug on the big metal barricade where it doesn't show anything and that is what you just experienced as well. This forum report is pretty pointless and I believe Ellen was just caught in the heat of the moment.

Scarlet Haze

Player
Player
After reviewing, I decided to DENY this report.

1. Powergaming
There is no powergaming in this situation since you guys clearly had an open way to escape the scene. But your driver decided to go another way, which led you into crashing the tree.
(If you guys took the right side it wouldn't be considered as NonRP driving since its still the road, so I don't see any point of saying you would be punished for NonRP driving.)

2. Leader Toxicity
I don't see any toxicity just of her saying some f words which are allowed to be said. Just like most of the people say it in a burst of an reaction over this situation.
3. Hostage not safe
The hostage was fully safe since everyone from your gang already sat in the car and drove away. There is no shootout from your side and clearly FIB wouldnt harm the hostage after you guys already sat in cars and left.

This report was reviewed by Me and Senior state curator Avi Pluxury.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom