Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Adir Miller
Administrators nickname
Lebron_Pluxury
Date
Jan 11, 2022
Time
2:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/653s2b

lackofwisdom

Player
Player
Ive been informed that ive got a 60 day block from stealing from whare house
I know how it could look But let me explain why do i have so many balclavas.
Ive met people who are willing to sell the balclavas with no questions asked and as i spot that opportunity i jumped on it i did not see any kind of rule breaking as i did not steal them i bought them as a costumer I tried to ask for the source multiple times with no success to try and get it for a cheaper price Ive been playing for more then a year now i know the rules ive been and i am a respectful and wholesome part of our cummonity and anything that i do icly i always try to the fullest to keep icly without breaking mixing or bringing anything thats forbidden in any way and could harm the rp scenario.
The ID of the guy who from which ive bought all my balclavas from is ID 2789 as much as i hate to snich id hate to get banned even more and so with that i say Thank you for your time and listening and may we unite once again in GRP.

Whzoi

-_-
Player
I have been there through the purchases of him buying masks he bought them off a lot of different people some cheap some expensive even some in bulk so the only people who could have been stealing from wharehouse would be the people selling it to him. He was also in gangs and of the new edited rule Gen 6.14 us as a gang have took LEOs as hostage robbed there mask and it would be adir as the robbing guy. you should be able to view this in the logs of the transaction from people giving him the item and him giving the money. As far as im aware purchasing balaclavas from players does not break any rule. This guy is what makes the players in the server laugh and enjoy themselfs so please give him another chance.

Thank you

Jad Atkin

Are you mad? Cuz I'm not
Player
I've met Adir for not longtime but all I know about him is he's really respectful guy and he always making people having fun especially me, I can't even imagine the city without him and I really hope the admin unban him.
Sincerly Jad Atkin​

OctumHD

Player
Player
I have known Adir for several months on GRP. we have had so many fun, exciting enjoyable RP moments. Adir Miller Brings nothing but Quality RP To GRP, If anything he is the reason everyone enjoys themself on EN2. Adir is a huge part of GRP. He Wouldn't Steal From The Warehouse. Throughout his time in the city and the orgs we have both joined and experienced, he has never stole nor done his job incorrectly. Adir's Absence Will Greatly Impact us all, Thank You And Hope You Reconsider His Ban.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Good afternoon. Apart from having 28 balacklavas in one trunk you have in another car 3 stun guns, 3 assault rifles which belong to gov as well as the bullets for stun gun. We can wipe your account if you want to and unban you

lackofwisdom

Player
Player
This was all done icly i have witnesses that saw it icly and i could provide pov of it i was not in gov therefor it proofs my point that i bought it all of off people who sold it to me I know i did not take anything and this is why im asking you to please check the logs and see that i am speaking turth when im saying i did not take those things from the wharehous.
Ive only been in the lspd for 3 days prior to the ban half of the first day was purge day on the second day wharehouse was locked due to purge night and on the third day i got banned.
I Cannot accept an account wipe.
Thank you in advance.

Lebron Pluxury

Gang Unit
Chief Administrator
Provide pov as you mentioned it and I will double check logs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom