Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hintli AHmet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2023
Time of violation
19:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/b5kVWBux5AM

osmanaga

Player
Player
  1. We gave the order to be robbed. and he insulted us in Turkish, then he called his friend from metagaming and they came and kidnapped his friend and went away

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
On Consideration
Someone said she didn't wear a gang outfit but I guess he didn't understand the purple color because of the quality texture. purple color but a little light after all, but a purple color. And I see in the video that he is swearing at the gang members in Turkish.

Anil Rhee

Player
Player
Someone said she didn't wear a gang outfit but I guess he didn't understand the purple color because of the quality texture. purple color but a little light after all, but a purple color. And I see in the video that he is swearing at the gang members in Turkish.
he has no pants or something lol

Evelyn Pluxury

Respect Rules or Get Punished !
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I cannot conclude this report at this time.
Requesting ID 96752 , 89288 and 96920 to provide pov for the same situation.
You have 8 hours to provide here

bakidlgc

Player
Player
I didn't open a video recording because I just entered the game, I saw my family member while I was passing by, I did not know that there was a robbery, also the car and clothes of the specified person are not purple (My ıd:96920)

Last edited:

bakidlgc

Player
Player
purple gang how long has she been wearing pink clothes and this is a personal event a robbery done specifically to that person I don't think it's true

Neria Fade

Player
purple gang how long has she been wearing pink clothes and this is a personal event a robbery done specifically to that person I don't think it's true
There is such a thing as log records, it looks like you're in the game. In addition, it is impossible not to see that there is a robbery, 2 gang cars and 4 people draw guns. It's a mistake dude you don't know the game rules

Neria Fade

Player
and the light purple color is again a purple color. this knowledge is taught in primary school

Neria Fade

Player
You are not sending your video recording because you are metagaming. and if 2 people are charged to one person, it is my right to tell the truth. sorry you need to know the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom