Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hintli AHmet
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 2, 2023
Time of violation
19:44
Proofs
https://youtu.be/b5kVWBux5AM

bakidlgc

Player
Player
obviously you know too much, they can go and look at the log records, I wasn't in the game, I just entered so I didn't have a video record

bakidlgc

Player
Player
You are not sending your video recording because you are metagaming. and if 2 people are charged to one person, it is my right to tell the truth. sorry you need to know the rules
obviously you know too much, they can go and look at the log records, I wasn't in the game, I just entered so I didn't have a video record

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
It's impossible not to know that this was a robbery. don't act like a fool and you didn't register because you were talking on discord

Neria Fade

Binaenaleyh, ilahi adalet arama
Player
You're a member of the purple gang, it's impossible not to know it was a robbery.

Hardik Royal

Ex-Curator of Ballas💜
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 89288 will receive a punishment for Fail RP
  • ID 97249 will receive punishment for Ghetto Rule 1.7
  • ID 96752 will receive punishment for Meta Gaming/Non-RP Driving
  • ID 42399 will receive punishment for Non-RP Driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom