Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ricky Rohdes
Suspect ID
275227 282594
Date of violation
May 2, 2023
Time of violation
21:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9h27XHPLDk

Rickydagod

Player
Player
A debt collector keeps returning even after demands was given so my friend shot her and her friend finished her from a distance assuming they was metagaming to make that happen too! Thanks in advance! Also just in case people are thinking anything about the anamation I wanted to say I did verify that crying is not considered an "amoral" action, therefore doesn't count for 6.8.

onurer

Player
Player
it is obvious in the video they are the first person who bore me they cry on my head 3-4 times when i die they make me angry.after they killed me they swear at my family on the way to my other friend there is bad taste.you were unfairly suspended

Rickydagod

Player
Player
275227 OOC insults Turkish.
256921 RDM also anim. while a death body.
However as stated in my post, the action must be by definition an “amoral” action the GR 6.8 actually specifies things like sexual acts or spitting on a person. Crying when someone is dead however is not an amoral action when someone dies crying is actually very normal.

onurer

Player
Player
You added by crying over my corpse, you provoked me. There are faults on both sides in this case. I'm paying my penalty right now. I got suspended for 3 days. So what punishment did you get for killing me unjustly because your family killed me without saying anything or because you didn't give your money to the collector even though I told you to?

Spy Rider

Blocked
Blocked
Approved

ID 275227 will receive a punishment for Gen 3.2
ID 282594 will receive a punishment for MK​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom