Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Antoni Vinacci
Administrators nickname
Drake Krown
Date
Apr 29, 2023
Time
1043 am
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/FqhcYxL

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player

Hello,

I was warned for killing GZ 1.1, complaint here:

This situation is very much so clipped and edited to only show a portion of the interaction, so I am surprised it was approved to begin with. The player additionally edited out his own audio provoking the attacks, edited videos are typically not approved.

The reporting player ran from a RP situation into a GZ to evade roleplay, at which point I was unaware we were in GZ as we were mid-situation.

Additionally, I did not fire the shot that killed the player. You can see in the video the player posted that it was another ID that killed the player, not myself.

Lastly - I apologize for the late appeal - I was traveling without my PC for the last few days and did not know of my warn until this moment.

I will happily serve my time in prison, but would request the warning be removed due to the evading of RP and the incorrect warn of GZ 1.1 so I can get my Job back at LSPD. I will be sure to be more aware of my surroundings moving forward when players evade RP to ensure I am not unintentionally abusing LEO abilities in GZ. I appreciate your consideration.

Drake Krown

Player
Player
The evidence I reviewed had no edited parts and the player was using chat not voice...

The POV is 3 mins long which is enough for me to take action... if you have a POV of what happened before this one you can upload it!

In the POV it shows you abused your powers that you can punch in a GZ to kill the guy! Even if he ran to GZ or you are not the one who killed him you still abused and kept punching him in the GZ until his HP was gone... So anyways you were going to be punished with a warning if you killed or didn't kill him!​

AntoniVanicci

Player
Player
Hello Drake,

I appreciate your reply. The video was edited, as he was using both video and chat. Also, at the beginning of the video, you can see him evading RP into GZ. I no longer have my bodycam as that was 3 days ago, however it is clear that he showed a false narrative. Additionally, as I stated, I was unaware I was in GZ, and only attacked him once in the GZ, and then stopped once I realized. I served my time in jail, but would very much appreciate if the warning could be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom