Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeMark

Thanks for watching to me :|
Player
Information
Your name IRL - ZwePyaeTun
Your age - 15
Time zone - GMT+6:30
Average online per day - 15 to 20 hours
Your Discord - LukeMark#7236
Your Nickname - LukeMark
Your ID - 158446
Additional information
1. Leader of Nation Guardv
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-1, NG is low or number at every terms because it kind of boreing i have been in ng for along terms and i have learn a lot of thing and NG leader didn't do any special mission for NG employee and they only do for global so we have to change it
-2, most of the ng employee are corryption not the thing that you are think i mean the thing that giving rank without any exp
-3, i have been in ng for HOD of MP still now and it hard to control as long as no one listen and no one come on duty i was hadle hat state very well but the problem is with someof the department that didn't give bounces and dont give motive they are just giving strike for example you have to tell no worry mate even tho you get strike you are still doing very well so they can motive their self
-4, i have been in ng for a few terms when i start join there is alot of people becaue the department are good in ng but now all of the head of department are just taking money and didn't do anything expect give command and other etc so how we can change it leader dont give money who is not working in department and i will make 1 department that everyone can join start from all the way down rank so they can gain their bounces
-5, i am not gonna pay money to the HOD i am gonna pay to all of the employee in every week but if they dont come the cemeory for bounce we will not be given and + to next week bounces.
-6. we will update their gun skill so that they can be happy and can shoot more nad easily win fz or other global
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
changing car rank
changing ng logo
changing all of the department
giving them training and gonna read all of the law thing to them in training
Everyone knowledge of server rules
Adding new interesting departments
for special force doing training with other org which are FIB,DOC,USSS,SAHP,LSPD
add more internal rules so that the org will clean
chaning to the best uniform (so that everyone will be happy about that)
Giving promotion in every week who every work hard will get more promotion up to +3 so that they can motive

LukeMark

Thanks for watching to me :|
Player
Information
Your name IRL - ZwePyaeTun
Your age - 15
Time zone - GMT+6:30
Average online per day - 15 to 20 hours
Your Discord - LukeMark#7236
Your Nickname - LukeMark
Your ID - 158446
Additional information
1. Leader of Nation Guardv
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

-1, NG is low or number at every terms because it kind of boreing i have been in ng for along terms and i have learn a lot of thing and NG leader didn't do any special mission for NG employee and they only do for global so we have to change it
-2, most of the ng employee are corryption not the thing that you are think i mean the thing that giving rank without any exp
-3, i have been in ng for HOD of MP still now and it hard to control as long as no one listen and no one come on duty i was hadle hat state very well but the problem is with someof the department that didn't give bounces and dont give motive they are just giving strike for example you have to tell no worry mate even tho you get strike you are still doing very well so they can motive their self
-4, i have been in ng for a few terms when i start join there is alot of people becaue the department are good in ng but now all of the head of department are just taking money and didn't do anything expect give command and other etc so how we can change it leader dont give money who is not working in department and i will make 1 department that everyone can join start from all the way down rank so they can gain their bounces
-5, i am not gonna pay money to the HOD i am gonna pay to all of the employee in every week but if they dont come the cemeory for bounce we will not be given and + to next week bounces.
-6. we will update their gun skill so that they can be happy and can shoot more nad easily win fz or other global
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
changing car rank
changing ng logo
changing all of the department
giving them training and gonna read all of the law thing to them in training
Everyone knowledge of server rules
Adding new interesting departments
for special force doing training with other org which are FIB,DOC,USSS,SAHP,LSPD
add more internal rules so that the org will clean
chaning to the best uniform (so that everyone will be happy about that)
Giving promotion in every week who every work hard will get more promotion up to +3 so that they can motive

close request admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom